Chapter 1

I live right next to the beach so I can go play in the ocean or the sand anytime I want to. Our beach house is also my family's summer home. Before I begin, my name is Lauren and I have long multi-colored hair that changes color depending on my mood, which is a little bit weird. I have golden eyes, which none of my family members have. I love swimming in the ocean and watching the animals play in the water and I hope one day I get to meet a real mermaid since I love learning about them in the books or on the internet.

I woke up in the morning, exhausted, trying to get up of bed, I went to take a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, then, went to the bathroom to change from my p-jays to the shorts and T-shirt. After admiring my looks on the mirror, I combed my hair, and leave the room quickly. “Mom, I’m starving!” as my stomach starts growling like a dying whale. “Mom.”, I call again,trying to get an answer. I rushed down the stairs, as quickly as possible.Then, I rushed to the kitchen, trying to see where’s mom. I saw a small letter written on it “ Hey honey, went to buy grocery, and I will be late. love, your mom.” I sighed in relief. When I was young, something happened to me and my mom, which makes me worry a lot, but i don’t want to argue about it, it makes my day miserable.

After i devoured all of my breakfast, I decided to go for a swim, so i wore my turquoise bikini, and went to the beach, which was our back garden. After a couple of minutes of walking, away from all the people and noise, till i got to my secret hideout, I found this hideout from when i was 6, and now I am 16 years old. I came to a cave like structure that sunlight comes through like the shading colors of light. with all of the calm places in the world, this is the one I like the most. As I stretch my legs on the cool sand, I took my sketch book out of my bag and started drawing the magnificent view.

When I started drawing, a scream got in through my ear, I thought that I was imagining, but the same sound came again ,and  again, unable to do something, I started searching where the sound was echoing from. I looked around and around, but didn’t find nobody, but when I looked around again, I saw a guy almost the same age of mine, shouting. I tried to yell to get his attention, but it didn’t work, so I tried to call help, but there’s no use, I’m here alone with a guy drowning.

No use for just leaving him to go bring help, I bravely jumped into the water, and started swimming towards him. Before I could arrive to him, he went down, “ All that for nothing!” I whispered.

before I could say the last word a hand gripped me by the leg, and started pushing me down to the bottom of the sea.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! sorry I took long but I was too busy.

 So here is the first chapter. hope you liked it.

and a shout out to my co-author for helping me alot :)

please:

v--c--f---

-o---o--o---

--t----m---l---

---e-----m---l--

-----------e----o--

-------------n-----w--

---------------t---------