Ryujin

Genre: fluff
Type: Girl x Girl
Title: Not a normal fan girl

####
Another day of an idol life, Ryujin had been used to it for awhile now. Her group, ITZY, was hosting a fan meeting. They were heading to the airport to travel there. The fan meeting was going to be held overseas, in a country called Singapore(yeah, I come from this country TT)

"Unnie, I'm nervous, what if the fans dont like me?" Yuna said sheepishly. "Who wouldn't like you?" Ryujin replied, comforting the girls worries. Ryujin gets up and goes toward the car gesturing for Yuna to follow.

####
"Omg! Today is finally the day of the fan meeting!" Y/N shouts as she drags her best friend to the area of the meeting.

"I know how to walk Y/N." Heejin mumbles as she tears your arm away from her. "Hmph. Let's hurry!" Y/N said. "Arlight. You are such a fool" Heejin muttered at her best friend whose eyes were no where to be seen. Her smile never leaving her face.

"I'm only going because Ryujin is there." Heejin said. "Yea yea you like her." Y/N sputters out. "Uh-huh" Heejin said happily as she trails behind her best friend.

####
Author POV

You head over to the long que as Heejin trails behind me. Your heart starts rapidly beating as you enter the building. You take your seat and patiently wait for ITZY to come up on the stage. "Gosh, I cant wait to see ITZY" you mumble to heejin.

"Me too, Y/N" she says as she waits.
Finally, ITZY comes up on stage and does their greeting. Your heart races excitedly seeing your favourite idols up on stage. After they talk for about 30 minutes, everyone there was invited to go up and meet ITZY. After 10 minutes of waiting you went up to the area where they were seated. You approached the first seat, which was with Yeji.

"안녕하세요" You say nervously. You were as nervous as the time you confessed to Heejin. Yes, you were interested in Heejin. But you pushed your feelings aside and now you are best friends. You are a little interested in her still. Not fully over her.

You talk to Yeji for a minute as she signs your album. You jumble up a few words, causing you to blush. You quickly moved on when your time was up.

Next was Lia,"Hi, I'm Y/N" you say, since you know Lia can speak English. She was shocked because she heard you talk korean to Yeji.
"Sorry to ask, Y/N. But how many languages can you speak?" You smiled and replied. "4 I can speak Koran, Japanese, English and Chinese. I'm most confident in English and Chinese." Lia looked surprised at your explanation. She then gave you an eye smile before you moved on to Chaeryeong.

"안녕하세요" you greeted. Chaeryeong smiles at you and says,"you can speak english to me." You giggled and began conversing with her in english before moving on to Yuna.

Yuna smiled at you, before she tried speaking english. You stopped her and conversed with her in korean. You could tell she was a bit bad with her english skills so you didnt want a language barrier. She wrote something in your album and handed it back to you.

Finally, Ryujin. Your heart jumped. "안....녕하세요 "you sheepishly greeted. Ryujin looks at you with her eye smile and conversed with you. You stuttered more than usual and bit your lips often. You were nervous around your bias. It was obvious that you were crushing on her. Ryujin giggled at you before writing what seemed like a long paragraph. She handed the book back to you before talking to another fan.

####
Ryujin POV

That fan was cute, she told me her name and it was also cute. What was not cute about her. I was day dreaming about her when i got into your car. What I wrote on the book was a heartfelt message, not like the others. This one was more sincere. I stared into space while thinking about her. I couldn't help but giggle, all her slip ups and stutters made me love her more.

Yuna could see it in my face.

Author POV

"Unnie, what's up?" Yuna asked. Ryujin jumped up at the sudden question. "U..hm.. nothing just- nothing" she halted what she wanted to say. Ryujin's words coming to an abrupt stop. Yuna looked at you with her devilish eyes. She could tell ryujin was in love. But with who?

Yuna scattered through her brain looking back upon who could have won Ryujins ice cold heart. She then remembered y/n she smirked. It was her. The way Ryujin looked. It was definite she was in love with Y/N. Yuna could not blame her dear unnie. She was a beauty and Yuna couldnt help but sigh.

"Its Y/n isn't it?" Yuna mumbles looking at her unnie. "W..what are you?-"

"You like her." Yunas playful smile was plastered on her face. Ryujin sighed knowing it was true. She had indeed fallen for Y/N.
She looked at Yuna and nodded her head. Yuna gleamed and teased ryujin.

####
"So you're telling me you love Ryujin more than me? Finally!" Heejin shouted at her friend.

"Dude I had gotten over you a loooooongggg time ago." The truth is you haven't. You were still in love but now. Out of it. Well close to getting out of love.

"I know you, you definitely still have feeling for me" heejin smirked eyeing your blushing face.
"Maybe if I had fallen for you, this wouldn't be so difficult of a friendship" heejin sighed. You grabbed her wrist and smiled weakly.

"Give me time. It takes awhile to fall out of love with someone you have been crushing on for years. Still, Ryujin is now my crush. But shes an idol. She wont even remember me." You sigh.

"Really, cause from the note written on your album. It seems she wants to remember you. Dude, she gave you her number." Heejin said.

You smiled " she did? Hand it over." You grabbed the book from Heejin and imputed the phone number. You began messaging her.

Ryujin has been added to your contacts.

Hey ryujin, it's me Y/N.

Ryujin:
Oh, hi Y/N.

Why'd you give me your number

Ryujin:
Cause, I want
to get to know you better

Me? Anyways, I should stop texting you. You're probably busy.

Ryujin:
I am, I'll text you later Y/N. Bye! Also your korean is good.

Y/N turned red. She smiled at her phone. She looked up to Heejin who was happy. She waddled around the room. Then the stinging feeling came again. Heejin. Ugh.

"What's wrong?" Heejin asked her best friend.
Y/N smiled at her but didnt respond. Instead she showed heejin the texts. Heejin grew excited and started jumping around cutely. "Heejin, stop being so cute. Its cringey" y/n faked gagged as Heejin gave her a glare.

####
It's been months since Ryujin and Y/N started texting. They now even meet up. They were close friends now. But, ryujin wanted more than close friends. She wanted her as a girlfriend. Ryujin sighed to herself before walking out the dorm to meet Y/N.

Today was the day she would confess. Potentially going to lose her closest friend. She headed toward their normal place and sat down at the swing. A minute passed an Y/n could be heard. She stood in front of Ryujin. "Jinjin-ah. Waeyo?" Y/n asked Ryujin concerned.

"Do you like someone, Y/n?" Ryujin asked. Y/n froze. Slowly nodding. "Who?" Ryujin asked the girl. "Well...it was heejin. But now it's the most beautiful girl sitting beside me." Y/n said eyeing her crush. Ryujin could feel her face heat up she got up and hugged y/n. "I'll take it as you like me too?"

Ryujin nodded violently. She cupped Y/N's face before pulling in for a kiss. They closed their eyes and let their mouths do the talking. They kissed there for awhile before letting go. Ryujin smiled shyly at Y/N.

"I love you."

"I love you too, JinJin"

Word count: 1419
Story: completed

Hey, so I hope you enjoyed that. Please favourite and tell me your suggestions. Bye<3!!~