❤first 'i love you.'❤

💚deku💚

You were both doing laundry since it was Izuku's turn but you offered to help him.
You were carrying denki's laundry, which was surprisingly a lot. It was so heavy that just collapsed.
Of course you loving cinnamon roll ran to your aid.

"Y/N are you ok!?"
"Yep just tripped. "
"Are you sure, I really dont want you getting hurt."
"Oh really, why?"
"Because I love you."

You froze their for a minute before you started to turn even redder than a tamato.
Deku was confused by our strange behavior and thought to what he said........ his whole body turned he started to apologize or and over again,but you just gave him a peck cheek and said you loved him too.

Baku 🧡

Katsuki was outside your apartment door. Waiting for you to get ready for your date.
Ofcourse Inko invited him in, but he refused due to the fact that he didn't want to run into deku.
So when you were ready you waved your mom and brother goodbye and left.
You katsuki wanted to try out the new restuarant that opened down the street. So on your way to the restaurant you started a conversation with him.

"Hey katsu you know what?"
"What?"
"Y'know we've been dating for 4 months now and we haven't even said 'I love you' yet."

He grabbed your face brought straight to his and kissed you he then looked at you and said...

"'I love you' Y/N."

YOU WERE A BLUSHING MESS!!!!!

"Y-YOU C-CANT  JUST DO S-STUFF LIKE T-THAT!

❤SHOTO💙

It was raining  so you both decided to stay at his house.
You both were just on his bed cuddling he looked at you, you noticed and looked back at him.

"Yes shoto?"
"I dont believe I ever said I love you."
"No I dont think you ever did."
"Oh. Then I love you Y/N"
"Love you too shoto."

You gave him a peck on his lips.

❤kirishima ❤
(This is back when you guys were still in junior high.)
H

e was talking about hom weak he was and how he would never be a hero.
You slapped him.

"Dont you dare ever say that again ejiro!"

You stated to cry. He was surprised by your reaction. He hugged you and apologized.

"I love you Y/N."

"*sniff* me too."

💛denki💛

You were both playing mariokart and he lost.

"I only let you win cause i love you."
"Yeah right."

💙iida💙

He said he loved you when he asked you out.

"Y/N I think I love you."
"M-me too."

💜shinso💜

You were both watching a movie. You were snuggling. You started to doze off but not completely.
Shinso on the other hand thought you were asleep so he kissed your forehead and said......

"I love you."
"I love you too"

He was a blushing mess.

💛monoma💛

The two of you were having an argument. And you decided to go and sulk in a corner.

"Princess, you ok."
"No."
Look I'm sorry you were right I was wrong."
"I'm sorry too."
"I love you."
"I love Me too."

🖤shota🖤

He tells you he loves you every day.

💙dabi🖤

He was sick on that day which was really uncommon since he's never sick.

"Baby you ok?"
"Yeah"
"You sure"
"Yeah"

You went to go and hug him. When you pulled away from the hug he wouldn't let you go.

"Dabi let go."
"I love you"
"Huh."

You took a closer look at him and noticed that he was falling asleep.
I'm going to be here for a while.

❤hawks 💛

He also tells you I love you every morning

💜tamaki💜

It was when you were crying. You were grabbing onto his shirt and crying you eyes out.

 You were grabbing onto his shirt and crying you eyes out

"Its ok."
"*Sobs*"
"I love you."

Hearing him say that just made you cry even more.  Seeing you cry like that even He was even trying to hold back his tears.

683 words