"But you're not even eighteen."

I rolled my eyes and turned my head to look at Niall who was approaching us with a smirk on his face. Even though I hated to admit it, he looked really good in a tuxedo, with his hair pulled up in a quiff.

Rey+Niall: http://www.polyvore.com/winter_formal/set?id=141348355

"When will you stop with the age jokes? I can joke about you being a grandpa too you know."

"I'd like to see you try." He laughed.

"Can you even see or heard when you're this old?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows.

"Touché."

"Seriously, I have a brother at home, I really good at comebacks."

"Doesn't your brother live in a dorm?" Sophia asked.

"No. He loves having my parents kiss his ass on a daily basis; he's never going to be out of the house. And they call me lazy."

The rest of the boys finally came to us with the room keys so we started walking towards the entrance of the dance hall.

Luke intertwined our fingers as we walked down the stairs, wiggling his eyebrows at me as he told me that we had our own room. I knew what he meant by that and it annoyed me. Lately it seemed like he was with me just for one reason: sex.

Right at the bottom of the stairs was a beautiful arch decorated with fairy lights and snowflakes, and on each side of the staircase was a white Christmas tree. The round tables were scattered on the sides of the giant room, and there was stage right in the back where the DJ was standing.

Our table was in the far left corner. A lot of people exclaimed and greeted Niall as we walked towards it, and all I could do was roll my eyes. Why did everyone here think he was some kind of God?

I placed my clutch on the table and my blazer on the back of my seat, between Luke and Sophia.

"We got chicken in the menu yaaas!" Jake exclaimed and I laughed. I could go for some chicken, since I hadn't eaten in more than twenty-four hours.

I grabbed a glass of champagne from the entrance after that, and then I asked Sophia to take a photo of me with it.

A new song started and Luke asked me if I wanted to dance, so I said yes.

We danced for about five songs, but I couldn't help notice that Louis and Harry were having an argument at our table while Eleanor was dancing with Perrie.

Harry pushed Louis, who looked lost, before he marched away, leaving Harry alone.

"You okay?" Luke asked me when he saw that I wanted to walk away.

"Yeah I just-I need to go check on a friend, be right back okay?"

"Sure."

I kissed him on the cheek and then quickly walked in the direction that Louis had just left. I went up the stairs just in time to see him exit on through a back door that led behind the hotel.

I opened the door after he closed it, and saw him leaning against the wall, opposite to the stairs, looking for something in the pocket of his blazer. It was snowing, wow.

"You okay?" I asked him and he looked up as he pulled a cigarette out of his Marlboro pack.

He shrugged and I sat down on the steps, face-to-face with him.

"Saw you having a fight with Harry."

"Oh...yeah. Well."

He lit up his cigarette.