The doorbell rang a few minutes later and she screamed before rushing down the stairs to get the door.

"Luke is here!" she announced and I rolled my eyes, checking myself out for the last time in the mirror. Then I grabbed my clutch and walked out of my room as quickly as I could on my five-inch heels.

Luke was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs with a smile on his face, looking really hot in his tux.

"Hi." He said and I smiled, pecking him on the lips. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you. Now let's go before-"

"Photo time!" my mother exclaimed and pulled out her phone.

"-that happens." I mumbled and Luke laughed, placing his hand on my waist and turning me around to face my mother.

"Smile!"

I forced a smile and she took five pictures of us, before asking Luke to come up behind me and do a traditional prom pose.

"Seriously? We're going to be late." I said and Luke kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you for your time Mrs. Parker, but we really have to go now because we have to be at the hotel at seven."

"Oh sure! Have fun! Don't drink too much! Call me if I have to come pick you up tomorrow okay?" she told me and I nodded, already half out the door. Why was she so fake sometimes?

The limo was waiting outside, and it was already half-filled with our group.

"Oh my GOD! You bitch you look fabulous!" Jake yelled and I smiled, greeting him as I sat down next to him. Sophia was there with Liam, Louis was already in with Eleanor, and Katherine went over to Jake's earlier that day because they were going together.

"Who's Harry going with?" Louis asked while we were on our way to Zayn's house.

"Niall and him are coming alone." Jake informed him and Louis nodded, making swift eye contact with me. I wished I knew what he was thinking.

Zayn and Perrie didn't take long to come out of the house, so it wasn't long before we were already going to Niall's.

When the doors opened for Niall and Harry, I immediately knew they were as high as kites, because they were giggling and joking and hugging everyone longer than necessary.

"Seriously? You got high before the dance?" Louis asked Harry, who shrugged, not even turning his head to look at him. I frowned but decided to ask him about that later, when we weren't surrounded by everyone.

'You okay?' I mouthed at Louis, and he nodded, sadly smiling. There was something going on.

"Oh my God." I said when Sophia finally stepped into the limo with a tight green dress and a smug smile on her face. "You look great!"

"You too bitch." She winked and sat down next to me, kissing me on the cheek.

"Anyone else we have to pick up or are we good to go to the hotel?" Liam asked and Luke told him that we were on our way to the hotel, because we were late already.

It turned out that the hotel wasn't that far after all, and after we flashed our tickets to the two guys that stood at the entrance, we were already in.

The boys went with their tickets to get the rooms (each ticket had a room written on the back), while we waited in the lobby in front of a huge mirror.

"You look so good in a dress! I haven't seen you like this since...ever!" Sophia told me and I turned to look at her.

"Yeah my mum went all out with the shopping I think she wants to be eighteen again."

Baby I'm A Sinnerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें