chapter two.

JOSH POV 

i was in deep sleep when i was felt someones hand shake my shoulder very violently. i looked up to see liv with the biggest smile on her face. 

"finally you're awake! come on lets go!!" liv said as she dragged me up from my seat. i tried to be mad but i couldn't mad when i looked at her and we both burst out laughing. i saw the others watching us and taking pictures but i didn't care.

once we got our luggage i was cleaning up our seats when i felt a hand grab my hand. i turned around and saw liv standing behind me. i motioned that i was almost done and she waited for me. when i got done she grabbed her luggage and look at me,

"come on joshy we have to hurry!!" she said rushing me down the aisle to the exit. i made eye contact with matt and julia giving me thumbs up while the rest of the cast watched us and they all started smiling at me. i gave them confused looks  and their eyes traveled towards something in between liv and i. i looked down and realized we were holding hands. i don't even know how that happened  to be honest. 

when they saw that i realized we were holding hands i looked up at them smiling and started blushing. i guess liv had noticed too because she looked at me and smiled " sorry i didn't realize we were holding hands, i can let go if you want" we both smiled and knew that neither of us wanted to let go. " no its fine, i like it" liv had the biggest grin on her face which soon spread to mine as i couldn't comprehend the fact that i was holding liv's hand and more importantly she wanted to hold mine!

while waiting outside the plane for the cars else liv and i decided to take a picture i was about to ask if i could post it to insta when tim said that the cars arrived and listed our names off to a car. i was sad liv and i weren't in the same car but then i realized i would see her soon so it would be okay. before i got in the car with matt, larry, sofia, joe, brooke (matts gf)and tim, i decided to post something to twitter since i never do that. 

OLIVIA POV

i saw josh open his mouth to say something to me but was interrupted when tim told us who we were riding with. i was sad that i wasn't in the same car as josh but i decided not to worry about it. when i got in the car i got a notification from twitter

"@joshuatbassett tagged you in a tweet"

i opened it and immediately started blushing.

reunited with the best, i love you! <3                 tags : @olivia.rodrigo 

"oooooh looks like someone got a text from joshy" i heard dara say, pulling me out of my thoughts. i looked up to see dara, frankie, julia, kate, stephy, and rico staring at me with huge smiles on their face. i started to say something but was cut off by frankie.

"girl don't even bother to try lying we all know you only smile that big when its about josh and plus you're blushing sooooo much."

"is it really that noticeable?" i asked them as i tried to get the redness from my face to go away. 

"wait so are you guys finally dating?" kate asked.

" wait what?? what do you mean finally dating? we're just best friends you guys, nothing more" i say trying to sound convincing but even i know that we're more than best friends. or at least i hope we become more than best friends.

"livi come on we all know that you guys have hugeeeeee crushes on each other but won't admit it. idk if y'all are scared to admit it or something because you think the other won't like you back but its very obvious y'all really like each other so while you're here i think you should make a move". julia said and the others nodded.

i just looked down at my hands. i don't know if i'm scared or nervous because i don't really know what i'm scared of.

"yeah i agree with julia" stephy said, "and even though i very highly doubt he will turn you down, but if he does its clear y'all have a special bond so i'm sure y'all would stay friends even though i'm 100000% positive he would love to date you". 

i gave them a hopeful smile. "you guys really think that? 

"OMG yessss of course!"

"obviously! y'all would be goalssss"

we reached the apartment complex and got out of the car with our luggage when i saw josh walking up to me with the cutest smile.

"hey!" i said "somebody looks happy!"

"yeah i guess i am" he said with a laugh.

i looked around to see the cast watching us and i guess josh saw them too because we both started dying of laughter.

"so i guess we were set up" i said with a smile.

"yeah i guess so" josh said also with a big smile, "but that's perfectly okay with me!" he said, looking me in the eyes.

"yeah, same here" i said letting out a chuckle.

"since it seems like we're being watched how about we make them even more mad and talk later, in private" he said with a big smile.

"yeah, i'd love that" i said, returning the smile.

"okay i gotta go unpack before the cast dinner, talk later?" josh said while grabbing my hand.

"of course, see you later joshy!" i said squeezing his hand before walking towards the complex entrance.

the whole way to our rooms the girls (and frankie and joe) were bombarding me with questions about joshy and i but i wasn't gonna tell them anything.

when we got up there we saw the boys and josh and i made eye contact, i guess for a long time because after a while i saw matt punch josh in the arm trying to get his attention and heard him say my name and a few seconds later i heard sofia yell " OLIVIA STOP STARING AT JOSH AND WALK" everyone looked at me and i walked as fast as i could into the apartment to hide the fact that i was turning red as a tomato. i looked into the hall where they were all still standing amd saw them all smiling at josh and his face was just as red as mine.

"that's my baby" i thought to myself as i smiled as big as i ever smiled before.

                                              AUTHORS NOTE:

im so sorry for taking so long to update i forgot i wrote this haha and couldn't come up with new ideas but i think i'm gonna stay up all night to finish this ( and bc i hate sleeping) 

leave suggestions down below pls!! i'm also starting a rini oneshot book so check that out too pls!! love y'all <3