chapter 5

Tony fell asleep. So it was just me awake and driving. I just sat there and thought all this over.

Ive known this guy for three days. He's my boy friend. Haha that's a story for mom.

    We get back to town and I head to dony and franks. I pull in the gate kill the truck and get out.

"Donyyyyy!!!!!!……. "

"Frankkkkkk!!!!!….. "

No answer. Thats not normal. I walk to the office. I find dony and frank sleeping at their desk a game of poker between them . I slap the desk.

"Holy fuck!!! "Dony screams. Frank just waves his hand like nothing happened .

"Uhhhhg sometimes I wonder how you guys even own a business!! "I say rolling my eyes .I grab the garage keys off their desk.

"I'll just do it myself. "I yell as I storm out the door.

I unlock the garage and get out the ramps. I drag the heavy things back to the truck. When I get there tony was standing arguing with donovan. I drop the ramps making a loud crash. Geting both their attention. They were heavy and I can drag them by my self, but I had to make a point.

"Yall had time to argue. But I was draging these fuckin heavy things across the damn yard.  Ane Yall couldnt even help….. Fuck…… "

"Hey easy on the f bomb! "Donovan scolds me. I roll my eyes and storm back to the ramps and stand there with my arms folded. Tapping my foot.

"I'm sorry babe… "tony looks down and starts walking towards me to help. Dony does to.

We get everything into my storage garage.

"What were you guys arguing about? "I ask as we walk back to the garage. 

"Nothing! "They both say.

Just then in drives a chevy truck. With a familiar paint job. Yellow with a black stripe. Sean…. Great.

The yellow truck parks and out walks donys brother. Sean. He and donovan have the same mom and me and donovan have the same dad. Me and sean are the same age. He's part if the popular groups who think their better than everyone else.

I roll my eyes. He walks pass me hitting me with his shoulder. I just shove back.

"Well thanks for everything dony the coolers are back where they go. Love you. Talk to you next weekend. Don't forget our plans.."I hug him and grin at sean. He just rolls his eyes.

Dony never gives him any alchol, because when he drinks hes a man whore and even more of dick than normal. He's also really stupid and gets caught way to easy. He gets really jelouse over what me and dony have. I don't know why. He's never there for me only when I go riding and want alchol. I think giving me things like this is a way of him  tring to gain my trust. I don't even know anymore and dont care. He's my brother and I'll always love him but he can be an asshole sometimes.

Me and tony get back in the truck. I'm pissed and you can tell. Shell looks at me.

"sean? "She asks

"Ugggg I dont know how he can push my buttons by just….. Exisisting.!! "I say and throw ny arms up. She laughs. Now everyone is awake. "Sorry to wake you guys… im loud… hahaha"I apolgize. I drive away and rev up my truck. I wave at dony and drive to the cafe.

"Who's hungry? "I say. Everyone is unison says

"Me!! "

We have some lunch. After lunch dee goes out side to have a cigeratte. It kinda confuses me why he chews and smokes but hey whatever floats your boat.