"oh, coincidence i said i was gonna introduce you guys one day."

he got up yawning and went down the stairs to see a smiley millie looking up at him.

"hey bestie!"

"hey mills, what you doing here?"

"oh just came to bring chloe's shoes that paige borrowed a while back."

"okay, i'll take them to her, thanks. do you want anything to drink?"

"sure, anything thanks."

noah nodded, putting the shoes on a step of the stairs and trotting into the kitchen lazily.

finn came down the stairs, seeing her plonked on one of the couches with a bag of sour patch kids in her hand and the blanket draped over half of her petite body.

the one that finn was sleeping on.

he grinned lightly at the sight, "noah told me that he's kinda tired and you can stay here for the night if you want. his parents are out for a few nights i think." he said, scratching the back of his well sculpted neck nervously.

"okay. are you staying the night too?"

"uh... yeah."

"okay... well, where are you going to crash?"

before he could answer, noah came and handed a drink to her. she thanked him and took a sip. she flinched at the after effect, which was weird. it looked a lot like water.

he said goodnight, taking the shoes while going back to his bed.

trying not to be awkward, finn informed her that she was currently on the couch that he was planning to sleep on.

she chuckled while getting up.
"oh my gosh i'm sorry."

he grinned big, her laugh giving him butterflies.

"oh no it's fine, you can stay there."

"you sure? i hate it when people take my comfy place."

"no no don't worry."

"okay." she sat back down, not getting as comfortable as she was before. not yet.

as he made his way to the other couch, she looked back up at him with convincing puppy eyes, she stupidly said, "or you could join me if you like..."

he stood there, mouth gaped open, barely knowing how to respond. it wasn't that big of a problem.

he honestly thought she could've been drunk, they only just met and she was being shy a few moments ago.

"oh um... okay." he couldn't really deny her, not with her pretty brown eyes locked with his.

he dimmed the lights down low as she patted the vacant seat next to her.

he sat quietly with her warmth beside him as he picked up the remote asking if she wanted to watch tv.

"sure." she said happily; he could feel her stare at him while chewing on the candy.