PLEASE READ!!!!!!

I regret to inform you that I will be absent from Wattpad at least until the end of the semester. I haven't finished the tenth chapter, and it what I do have is not ready to post.

I am soooooo sorry!!! I am having my phone taken away, and I won't be able to get it back until the end of this semester, like I said. And then I would have to finish writing the chapter (which, by the way, is Sam POV). I love you all so much and I would like to thank you all for supporting me I this!!! You are all so amazing and beautiful and I love you!!! I'm not sure if this will be a final goodbye, but if it is, I wanted to tell you all now.

Special thanks:

Alex- For introducing me into the wonderful world of fandoms and Wattpad in the first place. You are still the best girlfriend a girl could ever ask for, and I miss you so much. Although you don't have as bad luck as the Alex in the fanfic, you still inspired me for certain scenes and I actually based some of Sam's traits off of you. I'll love you forever.

Natalie- For always listening to me rant on about my ideas. You always listen whenever I need to talk, even though sometimes I don't listen back. You are seriously an amazing friend. You're so beautiful and talented, and a total badass like the hunter Natalie (I did base her off of you!)

Sofie- for listening to all of my ideas and helping me shape the story. You actually inspired me multiple times whether it's about writing, drawing, or theater. You always make me laugh and we have SOOO many inside jokes!!! I'm so sorry that I didn't get to write you in yet! You will always be number one;)

Adriana- Again, for listening to me rant about ideas and plot twists for this story. You always answer whenever I need you, and I feel like we can just talk about anything and it would be considered normal. You are the best Senpai ever!!!

And also special thanks to all of my readers, who have motivated me and supported me through this whole process. You are all so amazing! So, uh, goodbye for now!