This is NOT a Date. No Way in HELL

Castiel's POV

Castiel woke up the next morning, feeling rather content and warm as the first faint rays of sunlight was starting to drift through the windows. He ruffled his feathers, letting out a soft yawn as his eyes began to close again, lazily wrapping his wings around the boy laying beside him. He nestled his head against Dean's neck, only for his eyes to open and a blush to spread across his face.

Slowly, so he wouldn't wake Dean, began untangling his now visible wings from around the sleeping male. Castiel could feel his heart starting to race. He didn't want Dean to wake up and see them. At first, he wondered if he could make his wings invisible again, but he had a bit of a problem. No matter how much he tried, it didn't work.

They won't disappear? Castiel thought with a slight wave of panic, looking around for his trenchcoat. It was laying on the edge of his bed. He took a deep breath, trying at first to inch away from Dean, but he was leaning on him. Any move would wake the boy.

So Castiel took a deeper breath and prepared himself before sliding quickly from the couch. He was over at his bed before Dean's head had even reached the arm rest, throwing it over his wings. He heard Dean let out a groan as his head hit the armrest, protesting at Castiel's sudden movement. "What are you doing moving around so early?" Dean growled in annoyance.

Castiel didn't turn around until he had the trenchcoat buttoned. The feathers rubbed uncomfortably against his bare back, but he ignored it, meeting the eyes of the green-eyed boy. "I'm sorry." Castiel said, not bothering to make up an excuse. It's not like Dean would believe him anyways.

"Yeah, yeah. You better get me some coffee to make up for this." Dean said, his hedgehog hair sticking up in odd angels. Castiel felt a lurch in his chest, caught once again by the beauty of Dean Winchester. Dammit father, why did you insist on creating such a beautiful human?

"Whatever Winchester" Castiel replied evenly managing to tear his eyes away from the boy and move to the kitchen to make the coffee. Dean let out a loud groan, as if the thought of getting up was the worst possible thing he could do. But, Castiel was reassured by Dean's thoughts, which were filled with amusement and comfort as he followed after the angel.

It didn't take Castiel long to finish making the coffee, and as he poured the hot liquid into two mugs, freezing as he felt a presence behind him. Dean was reaching from under his arm, grabbing one of the mugs, his breath ghosting the back of his neck. Dean must have not thought anything of it, as he moved away and his thoughts remained clear, though Castiel was shaking from such a close contact. Just because his father wanted him to make friends didn't mean that he was suddenly comfortable with it.

"Hey, this doesn't taste half bad. It's almost drinkable." Dean said jokingly as he sipped on his coffee, sitting at the table. Castiel leaned against the counter, watching him as he drank from his own drink. Of course, the coffee didn't really taste that good to him; it tasted like molecules. It was when he finished it that he began coughing, the words on the bottom of the mug freaking him out for a moment. 'You have just been poisoned.'

Dean began breaking down in laughter, making Castiel cough again to hide his embarrassment. He crossed his arms over his chest, frowning. "That's not funny, Dean." The Angel replied, though a smirk played on the corner of his lips. Dean only shook his head, his laughter slowly dying down.

"Oh, you know it was good. I didn't think you would ever fall for it." Dean said, beginning to laugh again. Gabriel couldn't help but laugh as well. Dean's laugh was infectious. Eventually, their laughter died down, and Castiel sighed, running his hand over his trenchant before going to get dressed for classes.