Chapter 4~Realization and Crazy Man~

Seto's POV

Me and Yugi were discussing about the thing that we needed to do ever since these days now and i was listening about it but why?

I feel something more inside me when i was around him once again and i think i wanted to tell him but as i said not yet i wanted to see more over yugi so here we are...

"So since were here now shall we begin" I asked while sitting while putting my knee on my other and clasped my hands together staring at him seriously,as he nodded then we began our plans but didn't he knew i was looking at him all the time he was talking?

Yugi's POV

I know Kaiba was staring at me all the time but i still ignored it since i need to concentrate at this plan for my sister,I wanted to her to be happy again because i missed her old self now,but then again i noticed him staring at me i think that he might going to duel me again as always but really not that im refusing it i still accepting it,But for the whole time i never notice that he can see my other self being out i mean myself that I feel for Seto,Yeah yeah i know  what your going to think about but anyway...

While i was still discussing me and kaiba heard a knock on the door as i stopped and kaiba motioned someone to get in as we noticed that person was Valon

"Valon how come?"i asked and he gets what i meant

"I just need to ask you something yugi its really important" he said as me and Seto look at each other as he nodded so we told him to get in as he started talking about me and seto after explaining everything i went a bit shock after knowing this persons name and after that i nodded for agreement

"Of course we will do our best for this but may i ask why your asking this?" I asked

"Because Aki told me about this so please whatever happened find this person in the afterlife if his dead nor not so his here please help me about this yugi,Aki started dreaming about this guy ever since atem left she also told me that this person is also one of her old relative in the past,so i might be confused if you can find him there if his there..thast all what i want to tell you nothing else.." he said as we started to be silent at the room but really the man he told me was a bit familiar but where did i met him?and when?

As then

"Alright then thanks for the information Valon your dismiss now and also i really hppe i can find that guy soon while finding atem too.." i look down and sighed deeply and so he stood up and bowed to both of us and left us two in the room as we started to be silence again but then

*ehem*

"Anyway what should we do now?" He asked while looking at me as i look back and sighed

"I think we better go back to the party now since were done also thank you for helping me about this seto" i said while leaving the room but his words stopped me about that

"If i may ask Why do you want to get him back into our world?" He asked seriously

'I know you will say that'i thought

"Because i want theres a reason but i think you know now .." i said but he only look at me while being silent but before i left i said something to him that made him shock as i finally left him behind

'I hope you understand now Seto..' i thought

Seto's PoV

I didn't expect what Yugi told me about i was shock why his like this because of something that made me not realize it...did he just play with me or it is real?

Now im confused

"Damn it..!" I cursed into my own as i started to feel my heart continue pounding faster

'Yugi..why didn't you even told me about it?WHY?!'

And so while my realization started puzzling i punched the wall hard and covered my face hiding it...

'Am i really that kind of a person always been unrelated to what he told me?why didn't i even notice it even thought i always saw him everywhere?!'

"Agh!DAMN IT HOW CAN I BE SO DUMB IN THE FIRST PLACE!!?" I said while kicking the table throwing the documents on the ground as i didn't notice Makuba was there as he mention why i am like this as i started calming as i told him it nothing im fine as i left the room and went back to the party...continue being like 'normal' as always..

Makuba's POV

I was walking into the hallway while holding the papers that needed from the plan and whil i was looking at it i heard my brother scream into the other room so i was confused about it is something wrong with him?

I went inside the room and saw my brother kicking the papers on the table and that made me shock is that how he react i never see him like this before but then i asked if something is wrong with him as he look at me and he began calming and said his fine but i can tell he is not,is this because of him or theres something more?

After that he left the room as i sighed and look at the papers at the ground and i started arranging all the documents as i went out in the room after i got finish cleaning there and continue all my research while thinking about my brother's reaction a moment ago and that made me sweatdroped after seeing him like that

"I didn't know if he started to make himself crazy to 'him',He looks like a crazy man there.."

"I HEARD THAT MAKUBA!!"(No just kidding this is not on the script!😅😅)

After that i went inside the lab and saw all of my and my brothers co workers doing their research as well doing their best to find the pharaoh as soon as possible

"Hows the research?" I asked as they told me about infos and said that their still trying to find i nodded to them and look at the screen where it was in afterlife where the pharaoh live in Egypt i really hope it worked..

YO MINNA-SAN STARTLIGHT HERE AGAIN!

And also its been a long time since i uploaded one cause the net is unstable a few years ago but now i can all the stories and i really hope i will finish this after online class will began..we anyway thank you for all of your support on my stories minna-san and also i need to warn you guys that i might be going to update this slowly like always so thats all for now!!

See you later minna-san!😄😄

August 26 2020