Chapter 2

"Canalo, why are you still doing here?" Asuna asked as she piling up the chairs. 

"I'm staying to help of course. Since I'm one of the teacher." he stated, picking up the plastic swords and sorting them into boxes. 

"Oh. I never remember accepting a new teacher yet." Asuna stated. 

"Why not? Aren't I helping them with their self-defense class? Shouldn't I be one of the official teachers?" Canalo reasoned. Asuna did her signature pouted face. 

"Of course not! Who teaches kids romance at this age?" she stated. 

"but it is important. They need to know this to apply in their life." Canalo explained. 

"But they are still too young." she stated, as she finished piling up the last stacks. 

"We should go now. Remember the gang is heading back to welcome back Ui." Canalo reminded her, trying to change the topic. Asuna nodded. 

"lady first." Canalo signalled, bowing respectfully causing Asuna to giggle. 

"C'mon, let's go." Asuna stated. They arrived together at the house and saw everyone started decorating. 

"Sorry, we're late." Asuna stated.

"It's fine, how are classes going?" Koh asked. 

"Everything is going fine." Asuna simply answered. 

"Do you need help with anything?" Canalo asked. While Asuna went to her snack corners and get some snacks out. 

"It's fine, we're good. You can go steal of Asuna's snacks for us if you don't mind?" Koh teased. 

"If you can." Asuna hissed, hugging her snacks. 

"You go buy your own, Koh." Canalo stated, sitting on the chair across from Asuna. 

"Oh. Why are you defending her, not me?" Koh pouted. 

"Cause she the boss. I do not want to be kicked out of school." Canalo stated crossing his arm. 

"By the way, Koh been telling me, Canalo, are you still teaching at Asuna's school?" Towa asked and chuckled, hinting more but Canalo didn't notice. 

"Huh...Yeah I am. I'm teaching the kids self-defense lessons." Canalo stated. 

"That good. Those kids need to toughen up." Banba stated. 

The house shook at Asuna stomped on the ground. "Toughen up?" she repeated. 

Banba sweated. "I mean grow stronger." he corrected. Asuna merely nodded and continued munching her snacks. 

The rest chuckled. Only Asuna can scare Banba like that. Canalo secretly looked at Asuna as she was munching her snacks. She is the one. I'm sure of it now. 

The rest of the group finished up and joined Canalo. 

"I'm home." Ui stated. 

"welcome home!" 

Next chapter, I'm planning more Canalo & Asuna moments. Hinting: A proposal? Maybe? 

til' next time 

Ja nei.