Isaac raises a hand in the air with a mint in his fingers. "Ours our both dead." The mint is popped in his mouth after motioning to the two of us. 

        "Save the cliched teenage apathy for your high school teachers." Agent McCall snaps. His finger jab in the air. "The four of you know more than you're saying, and I'm fully willing to keep you here all night if I have to." 

        Scott's arms rest on the sides of the beige chairs. "You can't keep us here." 

         "Not without some kind of warrant." Allison adds.

        Agent McCall motions to all of the weapons. "I've got a desk full of probable cause."

        Allison stands up to stand in front of the desk. "My father is a highly respected, private security consultant and federally licensed firearms dealer. That means he has to own a few weapons." She moves to the side of the desk, pointing to a large crossbow. "Like this one hundred and seventy five pound draw tactical crossbrow." Allison points to a knife this time. "Or this carbon steel marine combat knife."

        What is she planning?

        Allison taps a silver gun. "Fifty ae desert eagle." The next thing for her to pick up is a small, silver cylinder with a small loop attached to the top. "Hmm. Smoke grenage with pull ring igniter." Allison acts fast by pulling the loop off and throwing the smoke grenade at the three of them. 

        The three of them immediately start to cough. White smoke billows out of the small cylinder that fell on the floor. 

        "Go!" Allison tells us, racing out of the door. 

        Scott gently pushes on my back to get me to run faster. I sprint out in the hallway, closely following my brother. Agent McCall shouts for us to come back. We're in a lot of trouble for this. 

        Scott brings his motorcycle to a stop just in front of the Beacon Hills Preserve sign. I swing my leg off of the back of his bike, ditching my helmet on the seat. Allison and Isaac climb out of her car beside us. 

        "Are you okay?" Allison asks.

        "I didn't know what to say to him. I couldn't come up with anything, But what you did, that was awesome." Scott praises the brown haired girl.

        Isaac holds his phone in his hand, frowning. "I still haven't gotten anything from Stiles- you?"

        I check my phone to see no new messages or calls. Where the hell is he? Stiles said he would meet all of us here with his dad's stuff. Maybe I should have went with him. "No."

        "Alright, well, we can't wait for him." Isaac waves his hand for us to follow him inside of the woods. "Come on." 

        We hastily walk to the edge of the woods, where we are able to look over the entire area of Beacon Hills. Scott and Isaac weren't that pleased when I told them that Deucalion would be meeting us here. For the most part, Deucalion thinks that they are on his side because we have to stop Jennifer, but I know that they probably have their own plan up their sleeves.

        "Cutting it a little close, aren't we, Chloe?" Deucalion walks out of the tree line, walking stick in hand to help lead the way.              

        I step forward, shooting an apologetic look at my friends. "We got a little delayed. Where's the others?" 

        "Occupying themselves with other pursuits."