Kabhi Hum Na The : Part Five/ Epilogue

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Then it is fine!" Ayush tells him happily.

Two months later, Gauri was in the washroom throwing up when Ayusha started knocking on the door.

"Mom, are you ready? We are getting late. We have lots of work today. We have to go to designer, jeweler and shopping too."

"Coming." Gauri shouts back as she washed her face thoughtfully. She had been feeling very tired lately and had missed her period this month.

"Mom!"

Gauri opens the door and comes out.

"You alright, Mom?" Ayusha asks frowning seeing her all pale.

"Yes."

"What happened?" Ayusha asks in concern as she kept her hand on her forehead. "You look sick. I will get Papa now." Ayusha says, unknowingly addressing Om in the less cool Papa, as was her unconscious habit when she got worried.

"No... don't call him." Gauri says as she quickly held her hand.

"Why?" Ayusha asks frowning.

"I know, what it could be."

"What?"

Gauri wonders whether she should tell Ayusha, if she didn't, Ayusha would inform Om and in case if it was a false alarm, she didn't want to hurt Om. Then making up her mind, she tells Ayusha, "Secret time."

Hours later, an ecstatic Ayusha and a thrilled Gauri come back home to find Om and Ayush sprawled on the couch.

"You two, didn't do any work today... did you?" Ayusha asks them with a frown.

"We took care of the wedding invitation. That was so tiring." Ayush informs them.

"That's all?" Ayusha asks disappointed.

"That is a lot of work!" Ayush argues.

"Yes." Om agrees with him.

"We have less than two months for the wedding and you two are not doing anything properly. Now, we are down one man!"

"Down one man?" Om asks confused.

Ayusha turns to look at Gauri biting her tongue. "Sorry." She whispers.

Gauri shakes her head at her.

"Come, Ayush." Ayusha calls him.

"Why?" Ayush asks offended for being called like that.

"I want to tell you something." Ayusha tells him.

"Tell me now."

"It's private."

"Hmmm... okay." Ayush mutters as he got up and went with her.

Om turns to Gauri curiously. "You look happy." He states seeing her.

"I am." Gauri tells him as she walked towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Why?" Om asks smiling as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "DO you want to tell me while we practice for our suhag raat?"

"You are such a tharkey." Gauri tells him with a teasing smile.

"Look who's talking." Om teases her back. "So?"

Gauri starts grinning happily wondering how to tell him about the baby when they heard Ayush screaming in excitement, "WHAT?"

"What happened?" Om asks with mild curiosity as he looked up, having been used to his children screaming for one thing or the other.