I peaked lazily from the corner of my bed to look for my own  clothes. I saw my white shirt and black skinny jeans, with my black high top Vans. I also saw my embarrassing mickey mouse underwear that I wore last night.

  I don’t mean to be freaking out right now but…

  MY. UNDERWEAR.

  “Why the fuck am I naked?” I asked rhetorically.I felt my face heat up, maybe going completely beet red. I knew the answer but I didn’t want to admit it to myself.

  I’m in so much denial.

  “And why the fudge can’t I find my clothes?” The other guy asked, censoring the f-word.

  I stared at him for a few seconds, trying to figure him out. I was on the verge of actually full-on screaming at him to get out, when he found his clothes.

  “Aha. Found ‘em,” he said.

 “Good, now you can get the fuck out,” I said in a matter-of-fact way.

  What is up with the cursing, Max?

  “Okay,” He said as he put his jeans on.

  I reached for my underwear and quickly put it on under the sheets. I took my jeans and also put them on. I looked back at him and he was fully dressed, he was just fixing himself.

  I still can’t believe what happened. Or what I think happened. But the odds were against me. I never thought that I would have sex with a stranger. But now here is one, standing right in front of me. I was scared, terrified actually. What if he has an STD, or even AIDS, and I never used protection. Why did I have to be so stupid?

  “Okay, time to go,” I said, walking toward him.

  He looked up, just as I pushed him towards the door of my bedroom. I pushed his very hard and defined chest, but he didn’t move. He just stared at me in the eyes, which was very awkward for me.

  Max, keep your cool.

  I pushed him harder, making him almost fall. But he kept his balance and we walked to my front door. I opened the door for him to get out.

  “Such a gentleman,” he said sarcastically while he walked out.

  I almost slapped him. ALMOST.

  Max, again, keep your cool.

  “I hope this is the last time I see you,” I said, my face devoid of any emotion.

  “Oh, and one more thing,” He said.

  “What?” I asked.

  “Nice ass,” he said while smiling.

  This time I made sure I slapped him hard, right on the face.

  He stumbled, almost losing his balance while he rubbed his left cheek.

  “Have a nice life,” I said before I slammed the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~

  I have never considered myself to be a guy who would just sleep with a stranger, especially after a night of heavy drinking and clubbing. But there’s a first time for everything, right?

  I went to my best friend in the whole world, my Ashley. I would definitely marry her if I wasn’t gay. She knew everything about me, from my favourite colour to my deep secrets. We met in high school and have hit it off since then. Now I’m going to visit her, since she always has some very insightful advice on everything.

  I knocked on her apartment door five times, in a pattern that she would know that it’s me.

  She opened the door, looking at me with tired eyes. Her blonde hair was a complete mess, sticking out in every direction. She still looked sexy as hell, though.

  “Hey, babe,” She said, in a very tired voice.

  I raised a brow, looking at hers incredulously. She was never tired from a night out, considering we done it every weekend. Well, generally anyway.

  “Was our night that rough?” I asked her, stepping through the door.

  She chuckled, “Well, yeah, if I can’t remember a single damn thing.”

   “Okay, I have something important to tell you,” I said in a very calm tone. Inside I was shaking.

  She raised a curled hand, signalling what is it.

  “I found a stranger in my bed,” I said in a fearful tone while falling onto her sofa.

  She sat on a chair opposite me in her lingerie. She’s definitely sexy and I would get it on with her right then and there if I was straight.

  “That’s it?” She said.

  “Yeah. What am I going to do? I mean what if he has an STD or worse,” I said in a very exhausted voice.

  “Max,” Ashley said in a stern voice.

  “What?” I asked.

  “It’s not that serious. I mean don’t worry about it that much.”

  “Well, it is. This is my first one night stand, feel like a whore.”

  “Okay, was he hot?”

  I looked at her like she just ate an elephant.

  “Just answer the question honestly,” she said, her voice still stern. I couldn’t lie to my friend. I couldn't.

  “Yes,” I answered shamefully.

  “Then you definitely are a whore,” She said in playful tone.

  I glared at her while I hit her arm softly. “It’s not a joke, Ash.”

  “Okay, but seriously, It’s not that big of a deal. It happens to all club goers. Consider yourself lucky because you’re a guy and you don’t have to worry about pregnancy.”

  She had a point. But I was still freaking out.

  “This has never happened to me before though,” I sighed.

  “I know, but you’ll get over it. Now let’s go get some amazing Starbucks coffee before I rip your head off,” she said, smiling.

  “Ugh babe. I’ve been dying for some and I think I need extra caffeine because of the latest events,” I grunted.

  She stood up and walked to her bedroom, getting something appropriate to wear.

  “You know, you can go to Starbuck with that and they’d serve free coffee to you,” I smirked.

  “I wasn’t joking when I said you were a whore though. And know you even think like one,” she shouted from her bedroom.

  I grunted again, this time getting up from the couch and running to her bedroom.

✘✘✘

A/N

And the first chapter's done. Song of the chapter is I'm Not Your Toy by La Roux. I chose because i think it resembles the chapter. Every song that i put up with the chapter always has something to do with the actual chapter. Comments and votes are deeply appreciated.

Damien