"Jo?"

"Yeah?"

I didn't answer and just turned to face him, he did the same to me. I was absent of words so I sat up and climbed my way into his lap, placing my hands on his chest to steady myself.

Jonah just watched silently, placing his hands on my waist. He was drawing circles on my hips, I think to calm me. I'd say at this moment I'm glad I'm wearing only just his t-shirt.

I could tell he was confused and wanted to muster up something to say but couldn't. I brought my finger to his lips, shushing him before I leaned down and softly connected our lips.

Jonah's hands went to my thighs, resting there for the remainder of the kiss. When I pulled back, he had a small smile on his face, as did I.

I pecked his lips one more time before moving off of him and getting comfortable beside him.

My leg laid over his lap with his hand holding it in place. I had one hand resting over his heart while the other laid behind me. Jonah's other arm was under my head. "I love you, Jo."

"I love you too Lena. I always have."

We laid there, my breathing matching his as he lulled his hand through my hair.

"Lena?"

"Yeah, Jo?"

"Do you want to talk about it, the nightmare I mean?"

"How about in the mor- " I was cut off by a voice that sounded like it came from the living room.

Jonah sat up quickly, tucking me into the covers as he pulled a shirt on. He held a finger up to his lips, shushing me as he grabbed his baseball bat from beside his bed, and creaked the door open.

"Stay right here. I'll only be a minute."

I nodded, hiding farther inside the blanket. Jonah had only been gone for a few seconds and I heard laughing and things getting knocked over.

I wanted to go see what or who was in there, but Jonah also told me to stay here. I'm not one to listen anyway so I pulled some shorts on and made my way down the hallway.

My knees were shaking the whole way and that last turn before I entered the living room scared me. I turned, seeing Jonah whispering towards someone on the couch and I looked down, Zach was sprawled out on the couch laughing at nothing.

"Jo?" I whispered and he turned, motioning for me to come to him.

Zach shot up, stumbling over himself as he kept laughing. "Oh, my godddd, Leenaaa! Hey buddy!"

Jonah glared at Zach then me, raising his eyebrows with anger towards Zach.

I watched Zach poke at Jonah's stomach, making words out of nonsense. I grabbed Zach's shoulder and turned him towards me.

"Zach, where have you been, and what's wrong with you?"

"Well, I t-trashed your apartment, hehe sorry bout' that btw. Then I went to Corbynnnn's and ya know, we sorta kissed so Christina left, she was pissssed. Here's the funny part though, I'm d-dunk. Oops, I meant I'm d-drunk." Zach slurred his whole speech before throwing an arm around my shoulder.