Chapter 2 - Se Casser

Start from the beginning

 I set down my pizza much to my dismay and ran to my room to get my beats. I came back downstairs and resumed sitting on the counter only this time I was listening to music. I was swaying my head back and forth. I continued eating my pizza. The song changed and Ariana Grande’s hit song Problem came on. OH I love this song!

I got off the counter and started dancing. Then I thought: if someone were to walk in and see this that would be awkward. So me being the delusional person I am I decide I still want to dance but if I play the music out loud it won’t be as awkward. When it got to the chorus I did the dance that Ariana does at every performance, and honestly I think it is the cutest thing ever. Iggy Azalea’s part was about to come on and I have mastered my rapping skills. It took a while but I feel like I am pretty good. I started dancing and started rapping.

“Hey sis, what’s with the— 

“AHHHH” I screamed spinning around. But me being me I spun around too fast and slipped on something completely imaginary because I am a klutz and fell on my back. I groaned, man did that hurt. Ground 2 Malia 0.

“Oh my god?!?! Mals are you hurt??” He rushes over to me and extends his hand.

“Wait, is that pizza?” He asks as he runs over to it forgetting about me.

“Thanks a lot Cam.” I say sarcastically.

“WFHAT?” he says turning around with pizza shoved in his mouth.

“I thought you ate at Carter’s.” I ask rubbing my back and doing awkward stretches as I stood up and walked over to my phone and shut off the music.

“Well yeah, about that. I probably should have texted you….” Cameron starts to say. I narrow my eyes and I am worried right now.

“What did you do?” I ask slowly.

“Ikindofinvitedtheboystocomeherebecausetherewasntanyfoodatcartershouse.” He says really quickly.

“WHAT!?!?!?! Ugh why would you do that you need to warn me first? Wait, where are they?” I ask pissed. He points to the front door. I go over and look through the peep hole and sure enough there they are. ALL FREAKING NINE OF THEM TOO. I stalk back up to Cameron pointing my finger at him.

“Oh, you are so going to pay for this, you can’t just spring people on me, especially since I don’t even know them. Do they even know who I am or that you even have a sister?” I ask him. I really hope he didn’t tell them about me, I kind of like my life being a secret, it keeps me out of drama.

He shakes his head no. I am slightly relieved but also a bit hurt that he didn’t tell them about me, but I mean I would rather have it this way.

“Okay, I will go upstairs and pretend like I don’t exist and you can invite the guys in and have the rest of the pizza. Please get them out of the house by….” I look at my phone. Its 8:23pm “10 o’clock okay?” I ask. He nods his head and kisses my forehead.

“Thanks, sis.” I grab my phone and run up the stairs and into my room locking the door in the process. I leaned on my door and slid down to the floor. I was exhausted. I heard Cam open the door and all the guys come in.

“What took you so long we were standing out there for what seemed like forever?” Someone said.

“Oh, sorry about that, I was umm,” don’t fail me now Cam. “I was just cleaning up a bit.”

“You know you don’t have to clean up for us,” I breathed out a sigh of relief. Thanks Cam. I got up from the floor and plugged my phone into the charger. I really wanted to take a shower but I don’t want the guys to hear the shower running. Ugh I will either have to wait until 10:00pm or just shower in the morning.