chapter one.

eddies pov.
"come on eddie you have to let loose at some point." i rolled my eyes, my eyes locking with bills. "it's just not my thing bill, stan and bev are gonna be there. why do i have to go" i whined lightly flailing onto the bed, smashing my face in the covers to avoid bills stare. "eddie we've been in college for two years and yes while it's good to study and shit that's all you do. let's have some fun edward" he teased coming over to the bed and shoving me. "if i go. IF. you will never make me do this again right." i peaked from the covers to see bill give me an eager nod. "just this one time then." i mumbled, bill threw his hands in the air. "get dressed eddie boy, lets do this shit" i groaned lightly before pushing myself from the safety of my bed to put some decent clothes on.
i slipped on a pink shirt with black overalls and fixed my slightly messy curls. "should i paint my nails or is that too gay even for me?" i called out from the bathroom. "who cares! eddie kasbrak is going to a party. live it up baby." bill yelled. i shook my head, pulling out the pink nail polish and took my time, knowing that bill wanted to show up late. if we went on time we'd end up with richies and his annoying friends. richie was a senior in college. i don't even know how he made it this far, let alone got into college. he was loud and didn't really give a shit about anyone or anything. he seemed like just another obnoxious fuck boy which irked me in a way i couldn't comprehend. the unfortunate fact was richie was one of the most attractive people on campus that i've ever seen. maybe even in life. he was lanky and much taller than me. he has messy black hair and these big thick glasses that you'd think would look stupid, and they kinda do, but on richie they work somehow. but non than less he was an asshole and probably 100% straight with the way he acted half the time.
i finished my nails and even put on some blush and lipgloss. only enough blush for my freckles to still peak through. i walked out of the bathroom and bill gave me a huge grin. "this is it eddie. this is what your entire life of being trapped at home, home schooled, and practically living in a hospital has lead up to." i grimaced a little, "i suppose" i said, already picking at the nail polish on my fingers. "seriously eddie. let's just let go and have fun. it's no big deal" he said giving me a soft almost empathetic smile. i nodded softly walking over to hug him. "just stay with me tonight?" i pleaded. "of course eddie"
hearing bills reassurance gave some sort of confidence i didn't know i had. i slipped on my beaten up black vans and looked over to bill giving him a nod. "let's do this" he said with a huge smile, swinging the door open to walk to the other side of campus.
the music was obnoxiously loud and the entire dorm room smelt of weed and vodka. i winced at the smell and pretty much locked my hand with bills. "wanna drink?" bill asked pretty much already knowing my answers. but the words "just let go" kept flooding my brain. for once i was gonna prove my friends wrong. "hell yeah." i kinda mumbled. "what did you just say" bill asked his eyes lighting up. "i said. hell. yeah." bill gave me a rough pat on the back before shouting "that's my eddie." bill grabbed a cup and handed it to me. i've never drank before and the liquid stung my throat as i gave bill a disgusted look. "you'll get used to it just finish the cup" he said with a giggle. i just nodded, putting the cup to my lips again.
before i knew it, i had three cups down and could barely see anymore. i don't know where bill went, and i could see bev from across the room. "b-bevvvvyy!" i stammered out, stumbling across the floor to meet with the red headed girl. "holy shit eddie. how much did you drink?" she said in motherly tone. "i-i don't really remember" i said giggling. "eddie stay right here i'm gonna get bill ok" she said concerned, and walking off the find the boy. i made a content hum. the last thing i wanted to do right now was sit still. i stumbled over the stair case, trying to drag myself up it, but basically just tripping over my own feet. i laughed to myself shaking my head. i picked a foot up and i felt my body fall backwards. before i could yelp i felt a big hand push onto my back and hold me back into place. i turned backwards and was met with hug glasses and i wanted to grimace but instead a giggle slipped my lips. "tozier." i mumbled. he just gave me a funny look before remarking, "that's the name baby, don't wear it out." my heart fluttered a little at the pet name and i physically cringed at not only my self but more richie. i turned to try and ignore him but when i lifted my leg once my i stumbled about to fall once more. "how much did you drink kid?" he said shaking his head in an amused tone. "none of your business trash mouth." i slurred out. "trash mouth, that's a new one." he said a grin plastered on his face. "let's get you somewhere safe where you won't fall and crack your skull open maybe." he suggested. "n-no. i got this. don't worry about me." richie just shook his head and grabbed my arm. unfortunately richie was much much stronger than i was, and yanked me up the stairs with little effort.