"I got somewhere to be.. Spooky" I say not making eye contact with him.

"You never call me Spooky" he said with hurt in his voice while following me.

"I'm going to the mall with Julianna I need to get away from you" I walked away and went to Julianna's house

Oscar's pov

"Damn homie what did you do to her"I sigh as I turn and see Sad eyes

"She saw a hyna on me last night"

"But y'all ain't together" he said confused.

I sigh and walk back inside.

I called her but she didn't pick up. I started to get worried.

"Sad eyes can you call y/n?"

"I don't wanna be a dick but she said she's going to the mall with my ruca you don't have to be worried." he looked at me and laughed

"It's not funny puto. She's already been raped and I don't want anything else to happen to her. I still haven't done shit to Martín" my blood was boiling while I said his name.

"I'm fine don't worry" I see y/n walking in the house. I followed her.

Y/n's pov

I was walking in the house when Oscar grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Can we talk please"

"There's nothing to talk about Spooky" I tried to get out of his grip but it was no use

"Please stop calling me that it's Oscar to you" he looked at me with a frown.

"Look y/n what you saw was wrong I know but you didn't see everything." I looked at him confused.

"I was drinking yes but I wasn't drunk I knew what I was doing and I pushed her off I got up and went outside with my homies. I didn't do anything. I still love you y/n" by the time I knew it I was crying. He pulled me into a hug and held me. I got out of the hug and walked to the room. I laid down and took a nap.

Oscars pov

Y/n went to the room and I decided to give her space. I went outside and was with Sad eyes. Then that bitch came up to me again (ok I never named her so let's name her Maya)

"Hey spooky you wanna go inside" she winked at me while walking inside. I pulled her back by the wrist. I knew if y/n saw her she'd beat the shit out of both of us.

"Maya go home"

"But don't you want me baby?" she pouted while leaning in trying to kiss me

"Go home I don't want you" I yelled. She scoffed and walked away

"Damn bro." Sad eyes looked at me and laughed

"What'sfunny puto?" I questioned raising my brow

"You must love y/n huh?" he asked. Well nah if that didn't show it then what will