Chapter 3

I woke up to my alarm sceaming at me at 6:30 in the morning, I hit the off bottom and get up, then my dad walks in. "Oh, great Rebecca your already up." "Yeah I was just about to get a shower." "Wait, what are all those bruises from? And why am I just now seeing them?" Fuck, he saw them. "They are from mom." I say starting to get worried on what he will say next. "Why am I just know seeing them?" "I usually cover them up in make up." "Oh ok. Just come down and get breakfast when your ready." "Ok, dad." I got a shower, got dressed, put makeup on and went downstairs. "Dad you didn't have to make this." "But I wanted to make you something special, your favorite food, chocolate crashes with powdered sugar, strawberries, and bananas." "What did I do to deserve this?" "I don't know just being you." "Thanks dad." "Anytime sweetie." I ate breakfast, got my backpack, and walked to school with my dad. We both went to class, sat down waiting for Kiri. I look out the window out to the streets. Then I see my mom! I instantly text my dad.

Me:

Dad, mom is outside on the streets, just standing there staring at me.

Dad:

Sweetie, stay calm. DO NOT do anything stupid. Like for instinct in gage her.

Me:

I won't dad, just wanted to tell you.

"Everyone sit down." Mr. Aizawa says. "Today we will be doing that will probobly be new to most of you. But for people like Rebecca who has our very own Symbol of Peace as a dad, this will be nothing new to her." Everyone looks at me. I started to get shy. Then we go outside and Mr. Aizawa explains that we are doing a battle against each other." Yes! I love these. But then Aizawa shows us who we will be up against.

1. Denki Kaminari vs. Ejiro Kirishima
2. Hanta Sero vs. Minoru Mineta
3. Fumikage Tokoyami vs. Rikidou Satou
4. Yuuga Aoyama vs. Mina Ashido
5. Mashirao Ojiro vs. Kyouka Jiro
6. Toora Hagakure vs. Ochako Uraraka
7. Katsuki Bakugou vs. Tenya Iida
8. Mezou Shouji vs Tusyu Asui
9. Shoto Todoroki vs. Mono Yaoyorozu
10. Kouji Kouda vs. Izuku Midoriya
11. Kireina Rebecca vs. Mr. Aizawa

Why do I always get the worst partners ever? At least I know marshal arts. This won't be easy, but this won't be hard. "Start." Mr. Aizawa say. Then there was some flashes then Kaminari short circuit himself, leaving Kirishima the winner. Sero and Mineta go up then. After about ten minutes of fighting Sero won't by tapping Mineta to the gound. Tokoyami and Satou go up and start duking. After a while of fighting Tokoyami finally wins. After that Aoyama and Ashido goes up there and fights. Aoyama over uses his quirk and Mina wins. Then Hagakure and Uraraka go up and fight. Uraraka eventually touches Hagakure, leaving Hagakure defenseless. Bakugou and Iida go up and fights. Bakugou wins by get Iida right in the calve. In Shoji and Asuis' fight Asui wins. Then in Todoroki and Yaoyorzo, Todoroki wins. After that Kouda and Midoriya fights and Midoriya win surprisingly he only breaks one finger. Now it my tune to beat someone's ass. When Aizawa says start I instantly run up to him kick him the chin, he falls to his knees. Then I kick him in the stomach, then in the back. He put his hand and says "Ok, you won Rebecca." I walk away satisfied. It takes him a minute to get up, but when did her went over and showed who is fighting next.

1. Ejiro Kirishima vs. Hanta Sero
2. Fumikage Tokoyami vs. Mina Ashido
3. Ochako Uraraka vs. Katsuki Bakugou
4. Tusyu Asui vs. Shoto Todoroki
5. Izuku Midoriya vs. Kireina Rebecca

Winners: Kirishima, Tokoyami, Bakugou, and Todoroki. Now Midoriya and I fight. "Start." I comb my hands though my hair, making my hair go blue and smoky. I warp behind him and kick him in the back making him fall to his knees. Then I kick him in the stomach and he falls back. "Rebecca wins." Mr. Aizawa says. I comb though my hair and change it to its original color. Then Aizawa shows us the score and who's next.