We know what's going on

The next day, Edmund sat on the bed, watching as the healer checked Peter over.
Despite Peter telling Edmund that he didn't need a healer, Edmund was getting really worried, especially after Peter had gotten alot worse over night.
Susan was also with them, Lucy with Mr.Tumnus, even though she had wanted to be there.
"So?" Susan asked when the healer stepped away, a sad frown on his face.
The healer sighed. "Well I know what's wrong so that's a start." He said.
"What's wrong?" Edmund whispered, having been told by Susan to keep his speaking to a minimum because of his throat.
"The knife wound from the hag." The healer said slowly. "It managed to get infected before it was healed."
Susan sighed a little. "Right." She mumbled with a small nod. "So what do we do?"
"All I can suggest is waiting for him to get better." The healer explained. "There's not alot else we can do I'm afraid."
"How long will it take for him to get better?" Edmund asked, hearing Peter sigh.
"It's hard to say." The healer replied. "But he should be alright within the next two to three weeks."
Susan sighed sadly. "Weeks?" She mumbled.
The healer nodded. "I'm afraid so." He said sadly.
Susan nodded back. "Okay." She sighed.
"I would suggest alot of rest." The healer said quickly.
Susan nodded.  "Thank you." She sighed.
"If you need anything else just let me know." The healer said as he turned to leave.
"We will." Susan mumbled. "Thanks again."
The healer nodded at her before leaving the room.
"Well." Susan sighed as she turned back to her brothers. "Atleast we know what's going on now."
"I suppose." Edmund mumbled, before laying down and curling into Peter's arms.
Peter sighed a little as he wrapped his arm tightly around Edmund's shoulders. "I'll be alright." He whispered, placing a kiss to the top of his head.
"You better be." Edmund muttered, attempting a smile, but it disappeared seconds later.
"I will Ed." Peter choked. "I promise."
"You said you killed the hag?" Edmund asked.
Peter only nodded, swallowing hard before taking a deep breath.
"To bad." Edmund sighed. "I would've loved to do that myself."
Despite everything Peter let out a small chuckle. "I beg you would've." He whispered.
"Right." Susan said after a while of silence. "I'm going to go and find you two some breakfast, and I'll see if I can find Lucy as well."
Edmund nodded. "Okay." He mumbled, resting his head against Peter's chest.
"You'll be alright for half an hour?" Susan asked hesitantly as she turned to leave.
"We'll be fine." Edmund told her.
"Alright." Susan whispered, opening the door. "And Peter! You're to stay in that bed!" She called over her shoulder before disappearing.
Peter rolled his eyes after her, smiling a little before glancing down at Edmund, who had a small smile on his face.
"You feeling okay?" Peter asked.
Edmund stared at him for a moment, before shaking his head in amusement. "You're the one that's ill and you're still asking how I am." He muttered.
Peter smiled lightly. "Course." He said. "Are you alright?"
"I'm fine." Edmund said, but then caught the look on Peter's face. "Fine." He muttered. "I'm still extremely tired, my throat hurts and sometimes breathing is a bit difficult."
Peter's eyes went wide in alarm. "You're finding it hard go breathe?!" He said quickly, nothing but panick in his voice.
Edmund sighed. "It's fine Peter." He said, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. "I promise, I'm fine."
Peter stared at him for a moment. "You really gave me a fright when you woke up the other day." He whispered. "When you couldn't breathe."
Edmund sighed. "I think I gave me a fright too." He mumbled.
"I - I didn't think you'd make it." Peter choked, tears in his eyes.
"Pete don't cry." Edmund said quickly, a look of guilt in his brown eyes. "I'm fine, I'm breathing and I'm alive."
Peter swallowed hard. "Yeah." He breathed. "And I'm glad."
Edmund smiled slightly and rested his head against Peter's chest again. "What exactly happened with the hag?" He asked after a while.
"Ed you shouldn't be speaking much." Peter muttered.
"I don't have to." Edmund replied. "You're telling me, not the other way around. I'll stay quiet, I promise."
Peter clearly hesitated, but in the end sighed, nodding his head as he pulled Edmund closer. "Well." He started slowly. "We had just left Narnia, me and Philip, and we stopped for the night, but when I woke up, there was a hag. She threatened to set the witches army on Cair if I didn't follow her and not make a sound.
In the end I had no choice, so I followed her. Philip unfortunately didn't wake. She led me through the woods for ages, and eventually sat me against a tree and tied me tightly to it, before leaving me."
Edmund took a deep breath, burying his face against Peter's chest, he knew how that felt.
"I struggled for ages to get free, actually managing to rip through my tunic and burn my arms - rope burns that is." Peter said, reaching up to run his hand repeatedly through Edmund's sweaty hair. "I managed to free myself eventually, and by the time I found Philip again we'd wasted nearly two hours, all because of that hag."
"Peter, you still got back in time though." Edmund said quickly at the tone of his brothers voice.
Peter sighed. "I suppose." He whispered. "Anyway, the hag showed up again in the garden, trying to take the apple that I'd already picked. But I told her that of course she couldn't have it." Here he took a deep breath. "So she charged at me with a knife. I blocked the first time, but the second I wasn't so lucky. She sliced it across my stomach, just before I managed to kill her."
Edmund took a deep breath, swallowing hard. "I'm just glad you're alr- alive now." He choked.
Peter nodded. "Me too." He whispered, brushing through the knots in Edmund's hair with his fingers.
After a long while of silence Edmund took a deep breath. "Peter?" He asked slowly.
"Hmm?" Peter replied quietly.
Edmund hesitated, but in the end sighed. "I think I'm ready to talk about what happened when I was with - with Jadis."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
🥺🥺🥺🥺🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧❤❤❤❤