This is honestly the first time he held my hand for this kind of reason. Hinahawakan niya lang ang mga kamay ko kapag nasa ibabaw ko siya at ginagamitan ng pwersa. Zadriel loves to grip my hands with his whenever he thrusts his member inside me in a possessive way. Hindi ko iyon kailanman binigyan ng kahulugan... pero ito?

Is it because he really likes me? Bakit parang ayaw maniwala ng isip ko? Bakit parang trip niya lang iyon? Pero ano bang mapapala niya? I'm not a virgin anymore that he needs to purse just to get what's in between my thighs. He could easily have everything he wants regarding that without telling me that he likes me.

Hay, ewan!

Nang nasa mismong dalampasigan na ay mas naging malinaw ang repleksyon ng maliwanag na buwan sa madilim na tubig. It's like the moonlight was embracing the dark and calm waves of the sea. Even the shiny stars above are making their appearance more noticeable.

Wala ng tao sa paligid, malamang ay nasa loob na ng mga kwarto nila. Though it's already nine in the evening, I didn't expect the tourists to be in at this early time. Akala ko ay marami pa ang nagpapagala-gala dito sa dalampasigan.

Kusa akong bumitaw sa pagkakahawak sa akin ni Zadriel. From my peripheral vision, I saw him glance at me. Pinadulas ko ang kimono sa aking katawan at hinayaan itong bumagsak sa aking paanan. I finally looked at Zadriel and saw his menacing eyes already fix on my body.

I smirked. "Let's go?"

Nag angat siya ng tingin sa akin. He licked the bottom part of his lips as he looked ahead of us. He then smoothly pulled the neck line of his white shirt from his nape. I've seen his body a lot of times but mesmerize is the only word that always attack me everytime he shows the perfect sculpted body beneath his top.

From his collar bone, chiseled chest, define abs and impeccably V-line — he's undoubtedly a Greek God in this generation.

Sunod niyang hinubad ang suot na pantalon, tanging ang itim na boxer short lang ang natira. It's not that fitted with his thighs but I can clearly see his bulging member.

Ngumisi ako, hindi man niya nakikita dahil abala siya sa pagaalis ng paa mula sa pantalon. I stepped near him and suddenly cupped his member. Agad siyang napatingin sa akin at nag angat ng kilay.

My smirk grew even wider when I saw the lust forming in his obsidian eyes. He raised a brow.

"Now?"

"Ligo muna tayo..." I answered meaningfully, already understood the meaning behind his question.

"Then why are you touching it like you already want to do it now? My patience is not that long when it comes to you, Tate."

Natawa ako at pinakawalan na ang kaibigan niya. He stepped on his jeans and faced me closer. For the second time, he wetted his lip and stared softly into my eyes.

"Weak ka kasi," I teased him even more.

"Won't deny that. You've even hit the most sensitive part of me."

Most sensitive part? His german size?

"Which part?"

He brought his hands on my exposed waist. The warmness of his palms are making love with my skin. He pulled me gently, making our distance become very close. He cocked his head to the side as I felt his breath against my ear.

Bago pa ako makahagilap ng reaksyon ay naramdaman ko na ang paglalapat niya ng kamay ko sa ibabaw ng dibdib niya.

"This one, Tate. And you must take responsibility for this."