Prologue

Prologue

Boring.

That's the first description I can think of the very first time he marked my neck with his kisses. The saliva coming from his mouth feels so sticky and disgusting that I can't even stop my eyes from rolling. Hindi ako sigurado kung tama bang halik ang tawag sa ginagawa niya sa leeg ko o baka... lumulungad na?

"Damn, babe, you taste so good." His sleepy whisper felt wet on my neck as he dragged his lazy lips over my skin.

I always am, asshole. Ikaw lang naman ang hindi masarap. Among all the guy I've make out with, you're by far the most boring and dull one. You can't even ignite the fire in me! Considered that I'm under the influence of alcohol, this make out should be as scorching as molten lava.

I lifted my feet above the dashboard and let him continue doing his thing that seems to be exciting for him. Making out in the car has always been a thrilling idea for me. The thought that you're doing it inside a close and tight space gives me the excitement. Walang mahahawakan kung hindi ang bintana at ilang parte ng sasakyan. Kapag malala na, sa katawan na lang ng isa't-isa.

"I should have met you earlier." His fish lips tickled my neck in short, slow pecks. Sa tuwing gagawin sa akin ang ganoong galaw, hindi ko naiiwasan ang humagikhik. But now, it kind of made me want to bite him.

And I shouldn't have met you and provoke you to do this with me. If it's not Maica, my bitchiest friend, who chose you as my consequence because we're playing the spin the bottle, I won't be in this boring situation with you.

This stranger was dancing in the floor when Maica pointed him out. I admit that he's handsome and masculine. She wanted me to have a taste of him. Not totally all out but it all depends on me on how I will have my way. Diskarte ko na.

I was excited, fine! But the moment we entered his car and he started doing the foreplay, I literally felt sleepy and bored. He has the face and the body but he doesn't have the moves. He was plain lifeless.

I bet, women who will dare to date this man will never do it again. He is such a dull companion.

I secretly grabbed my phone. Itinapat ko ang screen sa aming dalawa, iyong kita ang paghalik niya sa aking leeg. I raised my middle finger and captured that scene. I checked it out and then send it to Maica through Messenger.

Me:

Making out with a living dead as of the moment.

"Lance," I grunted after shutting my phone down, twisting up my lips as I pushed his hand off my breast. He glanced at me as confusion rolled across his rounded eyes. "I think we're done for the night."

Umawang ang labi niya. He let out a humorless chuckle as if he couldn't believe what I have just said.

"Done? Are you fucking kidding me? Kakasimula pa lang natin!"

We'd been in his car for almost half an hour -me trying so hard to enjoy his kind of game and him - Hell, I don't even know what he was trying to do.

"Kakasimula? Magkakalahating oras na tayo dito sa sasakyan mo pero wala ka pa rin ginagawa. You just keep on licking my neck. Nanglalagkit na ako sa mga laway mo!"

Kinuha ko ang pagkakataon na iyon at inayos ang neckline ng suot kong black spaghetti dress. I pulled the hem down and opened the door of his cheap car.

"Wait! This is what you call foreplay-"

"That is what you call boredom!" I cut him off that made his eyes became even more large. "Thanks for the mundane make out. I didn't enjoy."