"Well damn, lets just dig in each others plates." I said sarcastically.

"Nelly!" We look towards the door where Jaden just ran through with the guys behind him. He ran over and hugged Nel's waist not letting her go.

"He is so damn extra like he doesn't see her all the time. Where y'all going tonight? We comin." Kjayy said pulling a chair up and kissing Chanel. Then taking Jordan from me who begin smiling all big reaching for him.

"We staying in, at me and Brandon's. No boys allowed!" Karma said.

"Happy birthday wit yo sexy ass. Just know I'm here when ya nigga start fuckin up boo." Z said throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"Boy move." I laughed pushing him away from me.

"Z I fuckin swear man-" Kaine said.

"Stop he's joking." I say wrapping my small arms around his center looking up at him.

"I don't joke when it comes to you and you know that shit."

"Stop, behave." I mumble nibbling on his bottom lip making his face soften from it's pissed off look.

"Stop." I said as he grabbed my ass. I moved his hand only for him to put it right back with a slap this time.

"This my ass girl." He said squeezing it.

"Aw y'all cute." Karma cooed.

"Shut up." Kaine said to her.

"Why girls be actin like that when a nigga slap they ass in public knowing they like that type of shit." Kjayy asked.

"Right with they frontin asses." Kaine said.

"Oh whatever." Us girls said.

*

"Brandon get out, it's girls night." Me and Chanel laughed as Karma kept trying to kick Brandon out.

The babies are with the grandparents now we just needed to get the men away and make sure they stay away.

"No." Brandon said kissing and feeling on her.

I took the melted cheese out the microwave. We were making taco salads using Doritos.

"Now who the hell is that?" Karma said trying to sound mad while she giggled when Brandon lifted her carrying her towards the ringing doorbell.

"They are a damn mess." Chanel said cutting lettuce and tomatoes.

"Nigga put my sister the fuck down." I heard Kjayy's voice snap as they entered the kitchen. Kaine was with him too.

"No, bye. Y'all know y'all asses ain't suppose to be here." Chanel said.

"We gonna be wherever our ladies are." Kjayy said.

"Now how are we gonna talk shit." Karma said folding her arms over her chest. We were now all in our men's arms.

"Y'all don't need to be talking shit anyway." Kaine said taking a chip and dipping it into the cheese. While he placed his hand over my sex.

"Kaleb?" I called.

"Hmm?" He mumbled popping the chip into his mouth.

"Can you move ya hand?"

"Nope." He said now cupping me down there.

"Kaine you man up yet and be eating the pussy?" Chanel asked. I remember her telling me he use to say I didn't and never would.

Girl, does he? I thought while pouring drinks handing them to Karma and Chanel who looked at me shocked while the guys chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"Girl that's the most I heard you say with something pertaining to your own sex life." Chanel said.

I was confused until I realized I must have said that out loud.

"I keep telling y'all Shelly got y'all fooled. Ain't shit shy about her ass."

I blushed shaking my head not saying anything. Yeah I'm grown, 25 to be exact, but I like to keep sex between me and my dude.

"Girl you better let us know about ya freakiness," Karma said. "You already know I'll tell y'all in a second I like riding and I'm talking about the dick and the face."

"Yo!" Kjayy and Kaine said looking disgusting shaking their heads.

I laughed. "I just don't feel the need to broadcast it all the time. Just know ya girl is more than satisfied."

"Oh hell, let me shut up before I blow this nigga's ego up anymore than it already is." I said watching Kaine smirk looking down at me.

"I'm chillin." He said chuckling. "A little horny, but I'm chillin."

"I swear Kaine is the most humblest, yet craziest King." Chanel said sitting in Kjayy's lap playing with his facial hair.

"Nah, that nigga just crazy." I said.

"He is." Karma agreed. "At mom's when somebody ask about you it's either simply that's bae or man fuck her, she get on my fuckin nerves, that's bae, but fuck her."

"Oh really Kaleb?" I ask.

He laughed shaking his head. "Aye, don't act like you don't do the same. You already know ya moms love me and be telling me."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I said wrapping my arms around his waist as he wrapped his arms around me into a tight hug of course with one hand on my ass.

"Wait, I need to put y'all on the gram y'all too cute. Look up for the picture Shelly." Karma said.

I look back smiling as she held her phone up.

"Make sure you get the ass grab too." Kaine said making me laugh.

He plays all day.