"Niall, quit creeping." Nick yells at me when I poke my head into his dorm.

"Never."

"I know I'm sexy, but please."

"What are you doing?" I ask, walking into the room and standing beside Nick, who is sprawled out on the floor.

"I had really good intentions to do some sit ups." He explains. "But once I laid down on the floor, I decided a nap would be wiser."

Barking out a laugh, I roll my eyes at the guy my best friend decided to fall in love with. For all of his impeccable style choices, his boyfriend choices are debatably lacking. "Right."

"Don't judge me, Mister I Walk Through The Halls And Creep."

"If you must know," I look down at him. "I'm going to Harry's dorm for lunch."

"Harry's?" Nick sounds obscenely interested. "He's got a waffle maker Niall. A waffle maker." Also, a nice face. He has one of those too.

"I heard he's got a panini maker too."

"That boy is a god in human form." Nick sighs, laying back down completely. "Go eat with your boy toy. I have sit ups to do."

"You mean a nap to take?"

"Same difference." Nick grumbles, rolling over. I laugh and wave a goodbye.

At the beginning of every year, Art Club and Student Council get together to make name signs for every dorm. They're just first names and what year the boy is, and most of the time, guys rip them down within the first week. Not Harry. When I reach his dorm, I find his name taped up to the door in a graffiti style font, and what the hell? Why wasn't my name design half as cool?

I knock on his door, and honestly I'm expecting some random senior boy that I don't recognize to open it, because isn't that how it always is? The random roommate opens the door. He's usually attractive, but taken. The protagonist steps into the apartment, and their love interest walks out with no t-shirt on. Our protagonist nearly faints, but they keep their cool, so that later the protagonist can make out with them both. See? You can learn a lot about life by reading fan fiction.

"Hey, Niall!" Harry smiles widely at me as he opens the door. I falter for a moment, but smile back.

"Hi."

"I have food."

"Thanks for reminding me why I stopped by." I say, shoving my hands in my pockets. Harry opens his door farther, and I step inside and look around.

His dorm is different than any other dorm I've been inside: two mini fridges, a small counter, various machines that resemble torture devices possibly from 50 Shades of Grey, but probably for making sandwiches, and a single bed.

"Do you not have a roommate?"

"I requested a single room. I have to pay a little more for it, but it's nice." Harry shrugs. "I like it, anyway."

"I'm jealous."

"Aw," he smiles cheekily. "But you share with your best friend. That's fun."

"You would be surprised."

He scrunches up his nose, and I swear to God. I'm going to smack the cute right off of his face if he doesn't stop. "He take up all your closet space?"

I give him a look. "Yes, actually."

Harry laughs aloud, and motions to the kitchen appliances-turned sex toys lining his counter. "There's a panini maker, and a waffle maker, and a blender, and one of those grill things, and a-"