💕|可愛|

:(adj) cute

Wu chang/Xie bi'an and Fan Wuiji x short!lolita!fem!reader

Requested by Tracys_Robot

_____________________________________

You gripped your stuffed bunny close to your chest as you made your way to the hunter's side of the manor since Michiko wanted to spend time with you. You were much closer to the hunters than you were with the survivors, not for any particular reason, you just enjoyed spending time with them more then the survivors. Some survivors did enjoy picking on you for your bizarre way of speaking, dressing and acting and that with your smaller height does make you a good target and yes, they do make you upset but more in an annoyed way than a sad way, you have spoken back to some whom have made fun of you. From the survivors, you were close with Aesop, who always complimented you; Naib, who thought your presence was calming to be around and the newest survivor, Luca, who had found you intriguing and wanted to 'see your true personality' which you never understood but you never bothered to tell him anything. Yes, some of the hunters made jokes about you, mostly Joker, but they weren't things you haven't heard before, dare you say that you enjoyed being with the hunters more than the survivors, not that you knew or liked every hunter, just most. Once you finally saw the door that divided the two halves, you knocked, it had always been a habit of yours to knock, whether you opened before or after getting an answer. Considering you were often with them, you doubt any of the hunters would mind so you twisted the rusty door knob and opened the squeaky door. You were greeted with Joke and Jack talking while drinking and Joseph speaking to two taller males and Michiko. Once you stepped in and tried to close the door as quietly as possible but the door had other plans since not only did it make a loud squeak noise but it also shut loudly despite how gently you pushed if which made you instinctively flinch. You look back to see all eyes on you, which made you slightly uncomfortable but you tried not to show it.

"Ah poupée russe! Lovely to see you!" Joseph said, a grin on his face. You were never sure why he chose to call you 'poupée russe', yes you spoke russian but why call you a russian doll in french??? Which is why you would give Joseph bizarre nicknames in russian.

"Y/n is happy to see you too, чеснок(1)" You replied with no emotion.

"Ah you came at just the right time! I do not think you have met Xie and Fan, correct?" Michiko exclaimed, while her fan was infact covering her mouth you could tell there was a smile present on her face.

"I don't think so. Y/n is so short I doubt they would have even see her" Joker stated while snickering.

"Haha Y/n thinks that is very original." You responded dully

"And why do you even speak like that? It's ridiculous!" Joker once again mocked while Jack tried to stiffle his laughter. You just rolled your eyes, unimpressed at Joker's words.

"You are right, Joker! Look at her! What normal person even speaks like that? And she's so tiny! I'm sure I could step on her!" A new voice replied. You looked over to see who has spoken and saw one of two males who has been speaking to Michiko. The one who spoke had long, black hair with stripes of white neatly tied into a braid. He was wearing the same clothes as what you assumed his brother but only in darker colors. Again, you have heard things like this before and once again, it was never a problem unless it was someone with didn't know, now that was bothersome. Joker and the other male continued to make fun of you as you stood there, attempting to keep yourself from getting uncontrollably angry.

"She probably only talks with us hunters because she knows she that we are more accepting to weird things! I bet the survivors think she's gone crazy!" That was it. That was the last straw.