chapter 1

Izuku POV

I was staring at bakugou's blonde hair in front of me, looking to my right I see todoroki concentrated in whatever Mr aizawa is teaching.
I look out the window to my left not intrested on lesson, I was getting sleepy not hearing the bell and uraraka yelling at me to go with her and Iida to lunch until she slams her hand on my desk catching my attention "deku are you deaf I've been calling your name a bunch of times" she says in a tsundere voice "ah sorry let's go and eat" uraraka is one of my bestest friends she is only a tsundere in front of her crush but whenever Iida and/or I'm around she is really sweet.

I get up to go to our lunch table only to be dragged into the restroom without my friends noticing. I then got thrown across the room only to stop when I hit the wall, u whimpered and look up to see a group of guys smirking, looking down on me. They started to kick me as I let loud yelps and whimpers, I started to black out until I heard footsteps and yelling.

Bakugou POV

I was walking with kami, kiri, mina and sero talking about random stuff, heading to the lunch room, as we pass by the restrooms I stop only to hear loud yelps and whimpering along with something hitting something else. I looked at my friends and went running inside except mina since- never mind and saw some people hurting something precious something that belonged to me... to us.

I started to punch one of the kids while the rest handled students "let's go, you guys know what to do" while they were taking them to the teacher I texted todoroki to meet me in the nurses office and once I put send I started to take izuku to the nurses office.

Todoroki's POV
I sat with my friends at the lunch table talking to them about random topics each once in a while changing it cause it got weird. As they were talking I got a message "wonder who it is" I unlocked my phone and went to my massages to see 'explosive bitch' texted me saying to meet him at the nurses office.
"Hey I have to go something happened"

I walked away from my table and rushed to the infirmary opened the door and widen my eyes to see that izuku is unconscious and injured.
"What happened?!"

"He got beaten up badly, he's is gonna be like this for the rest of the day so we are taking him to his dorm and make sure he is alright then head back to class "

"'Kay"

suki- I mean bakugou carried him to his dorm while I followed behind.

Bakugou POV

We got to his dorm and told todoroki to unlock the door. Once we got inside I gently and carefully layed deku down then moving somewhere else so that icy-hot puts a warm wet towel on his forehead. We started to leave immediately guilt struck me and icy hard cause hearing deku whimper made me sad and mad at the people who hurt izu.... so now there going to pay.
I looked over to face todoroki and both of us nod and left still feeling guilty for leaving deku.