RELATIONSHIP WITH CNCO

Start from the beginning

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚𝗥𝗜𝗭𝗭𝗬 !¡
richard camacho x
yasmin sánchez

🍂‧₊˚𝗥𝗜𝗭𝗭𝗬 !¡richard camacho x yasmin sánchez

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚ Fans ship these two like crazy. They've both taken the role of the parents of CNCO. They are incredibly close, considering the fact that they got along nicely before La Banda's competition even started. Yasmin, knowing how hard it was for her grandmother being a single parent, was an immense help in raising Aaliyah. Despite the fact that Aaliyah's mother and Richard co-parent, Richard was oblivious as to what to do with a baby in the beginning. When Aaliyah stays with Richard, Yasmin pretty much takes over as the maternal role in the household. Yasmin is Aaliyah's favorite tía and Richard adores how close the two are. It's a running gag between the two that Oso, Yasmin's dog, is Aaliyah's brother. CNCOwners catch how softly Richard talks to her as well as how lovestruck he looks at her, they definitely think that they'd be very good together as a couple.

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚𝗖𝗔𝗭𝗭𝗬 !¡
christopher veléz x
yasmin sánchez

🍂‧₊˚𝗖𝗔𝗭𝗭𝗬 !¡christopher veléz x yasmin sánchez

ੈ❀.🍂‧₊˚ CNCOwners are 99.9% sure that Christopher is in love with her. This ship started becoming popular when Erick posted a video on Instagram and they saw Yasmin laying her head on Christopher's shoulder, all cuddly. Christopher also calls Yasmin "Mamas" on a regular basis, which has fans freaking out whenever they hear it. Christopher is one of Yasmin's roommates, so of course, she's more cuddly with him. Yasmin isn't the only one who likes cuddles, though. Christopher is super clingy and has to be touching her one way or another, whether that's via hand-holding, hugs, or cuddles- it doesn't matter. They are very comfortable with each other and also have no filter around one another.