I finished just in time and I put my makeup in my backpack purse "what you taking that for"I looked at him like he was stupid "nigga fuck you need it in here for"I asked him opening the door.

He shook his head catching himself from saying something "nun Liyah"I walked off and saw everybody car out here "ugh I don't have time to deal with people" I walked through the door and went straight to the kitchen.

"Hey ma"I gave her a hug "hey baby how you get here"she asked me and I rolled my eyes "my baby daddy"I mumbled and she looked shocked "oh you talked to him"I nodded my head and she smiled "that's good I'm proud of you".

"There he go"i mumbled seeing von walk into the kitchen "that's yo baby daddy"she asked me shocked "yep don't let the looks deceive you he the fucking devil"I said and she laughed catching his attention.

"Well hello I'm Vanessa Liyah mom"he walked up to us and she gave him a hug "hey I'm devontae" he said looking down at her short ass.

"I know who you are"she smiled and he had a embarrassed face "uh-um" "don't be nervous I'm not as mean as my daughter she get that from ha daddy and brothers" she said and I mugged her.

"I'm not mean"I said and they both waved me off "I just know you he beating on the boy"she said and von nodded his head "she do"he mumbled and I slapped his arm "don't be lying to her"I said and they both looked at me.

"Awe I see what y'all talking about"I chuckled walking away grabbing a plate, I fixed me a full plate and my aunt came up to me "It ain't even time to eat yet"she said and I mugged her.

"Sherly please get out of my face obviously I'm hungry so I'm gone eat"I told her putting some beans on my plate "ooo you to grown for me"she said walking away.

Old ass bitch.

Von head popped up real fast looking at me mugging my aunt "chill out"he mouthed to me and I flipped him off "who the fuck"I said lowly.

Once I was done I walked Into the living room where everybody was at except the kids "it's time to eat"my cousin jasmine said and I shook my head "no"my mama said.

"Then how come Liyah eating"she said and me and my mama both mugged her "cause she eating now what"my mama said and I laughed.

"That ain't even fair bitches get pregnant and don't know how you act"I heard her try to mumble the last part "bitch speak up" I said and she ain't say nothing so I left it at that.

"He fine as fuck who that"I heard my other cousin ask aunt sherly "I don't know that boy"she said looking at him "damn can y'all get out of his face"I snapped at them and they all had a shocked face "watch yo mouth girl"my aunt sherly said and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"She ain't got to do nothing stop being nosey and she wouldn't have had to said anything"my favorite aunt said walking in and I smiled "tt I miss you"I yelled at her and she came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Is that the baby daddy"she whispered in my ear and I nodded my head "ooo niecey you did that sus"she said and I busted out laughing.

"Hey I'm aunt tana"she said offering her hand to von and he took it and shook her hand "where Dave"I yelled looking around "he outside with yo brothers"my mama said and I nodded my head.

Bestie💓

Y'all come in here they showing out !!!
Read at 4:32

Bestie 💓:Here we come !!!

"Wasuh"he came and sat on the floor next to my legs "just wait"I said knowing somebody else was going to say some.

"Hey maj"jasmine said waving a maj and he waved at her not know who she was,but i know for sure he fucked "wasuh Mia"he nodded his head at her and I busted out laughing.

"My name is jasmine"she said and he busted out laughing "them sure are jhonathan kids"I heard somebody said and I snapped my neck towards their direction "what about my daddy"I asked and they all shook their head.

"Why they all scared of yo lil ass "von whispered and I laughed "cause they know me and my mama will shut all this shit down"I said and he shook his head.

"So you pregnant"my aunt sherly asked out loud and I looked up at her with a questioned look "Yea why"I asked her and she shook her head "which one of them the baby daddy"jasmine asked.

"Why the fuck you worried"von said and I made a 😗 face "look what y'all started"I mumbled to myself "young man don't get loud with ha"she said and he ignored her looking at his phone.

"She probably don't know who she pregnant by"jasmine said and I lost it "bitch stop playing with me speacilly when you done have three abortions and you only sixteen...who was the father to them bastard's"I said and she got quiet.

"And I oops"juju said coming in and I laughed "hey buba"I hugged him and he showed me all the money he had "you rich boy"I said and he grinned "Yea boi"he said.

"Where Leah"I asked him and she came in with a frown on her face "ha mad cause it's my birthday"he said and I shook my head "no I'm not I'm just hungry"she said looking at my plate.

"Here you can have the rest"I said giving her my plate "thanks sissy"she smiled taking the plate from me and sitting in Dave lap.

"Dave guess what happened at school the other day"she said starting a whole conversation with him.

I smiled at them and looked around the living room and everybody went back to minding their on business "you know you got to meet my family right"von said to me and I shook my head.

"You should take your girlfriend first"I said and he smacked his lips "technically you still my girlfriend cause we never broke up"he said and I mugged him "nigga we over and you know that"I said and he waved me off.