I'm not going to to say shit, she ask for it trying to be funny in front of everybody now he finna have a attitude the whole day.

I shook my head looking at my phone seeing my mom called me "come on y'all mama keep blowing my shit up"I grabbed my purse but it fell and von and Dave both reach for it.

"I got it"I said picking it up noticing the energy in the room change "ight who ridding with who"I asked and they all just ignored me and walked to their cars "I'm not going"von said and I frowned.

Even though he hurt me and I'm in a messy situation because of him, I still want to be around him and that confuses me so much.

"Why"I asked him turning around seeing him sitting down on the couch "cause yo mama probably don't even fuck with me"he said and I smacked me lips "nigga come on we bout to have a child together you got to meet my family"I said waking up to him pulling his arm.

"You know you can't move me"he sat up and walked towards the door while licking his lips.

He still fine as fuck,I just wish he wasn't a fucking cheater and a asshole.

"You riding with me"von asked me and I nodded my head "I'm gone ride with von"I told maj and Dave they nodded their heads and pulled off.

For some reason I feel like Dave want me back but honestly I don't feel like getting into a relationship rii now I just want to focus on my child plus I wouldn't want to bring Dave into this mess.

We got in his car and it smelled like a broke bitch "what bitch you been fuckin with smelling like that"I scrunched my nose up rolling my window down.

I dropped my phone and it fell under the seat I reached for it and I thought I found it but when I pulled it up it was a name tag for mya "never mind I think I know who been up in here"I mumbled placing the name tag in the cup holder.

I grabbed my phone and he looked down and sighed "you wasn't supposed to see that"he said grabbing it and throwing it in the back "but I did"I said with bitterness laced in my voice.

"What you mad for"he asked me and I scoffed "nun devontae"I waved him off looking at my phone "here you go with that devontae shit"he mumbled and I rolled my eyes "that's yo name ain't it".

"Okay Aaliyah I get it"he tried to get me to shut up but it was already over with "so this mya girl that's yo bitch or some"I asked him and he got tense and tightened his grip on the wheel.

"Why she got to be a bitch"he asked me and I shrugged my shoulders "Answer the damn question"I snapped on him and he hit the brakes on his car making us jerk forward.

"Aye I don't know who you think you talking to but this ain't what we bout to be doing"he pointed at me and I started crying "you such a asshole bro"he started back driving but still kept a eye on me.

"Yo what is you crying for"he asked me and I cried harder "I was just a joke to you" I wiped my face and laid my head on the window "no that's not what it was"he mumbled and I shook my head.

I looked in the mirror and pulled out my makeup from his glove department "hope she ain't been using my shit"I mumbled to myself but I'm sure he heard me.

I fixed my make up and made sure I didn't look like I was crying "so you ain't gone say nun"he said and I shook my head ignoring him "see that's that shit".