"Wow, it's so pretty outside, how romantic. Are you trying to ask me out or something?" Mitsuba said teasing me. "Well I didn't hear you object when I said we come up here." I replied smirking.

"You be a real brat sometimes, you know that?" He said quietly. "You're one to talk." We then both sat down at one of the benches next to each other. I sighed and relaxed against the building wall as I looked up at the sky.

I looked over at Mitsuba and he was already looking at me so we both quickly turned away, my face warming up. "Hey Mitsuba?" I asked. He hummed in response allowing me to continue. "Do I ever really annoy you?" I asked.

He sat up "Why do you ask?" He was startled. "It was just a question, I dunno you just seem annoyed with most people I was just curious." I asked as I again looked away, ready to drop the subject.

"You annoy me the least."

I looked at him in astonishment "I'm not repeating myself." He said turning away. "Thank you Mitsuba." I said smiling. I could've pried harder, but I didn't feel like putting him in a bad mood, he seemed at peace right now.

I then yawned, realizing how tired I was. I guess a day with those three and troublesome apparitions will do that to you. I then decided to lean on Mitsuba's shoulder. I felt him stiffen, which was expected but then he relaxed. Even though he was an apparition, he felt warm. Compared to me at least.

I rested my eyes for a moment and then I spoke. "Mitsuba, I like you." I said simply. He then moved to look at me and I got up to do the same. He was blushing a lot and looking at me very silent, but flustered.

"W-what?! Why would you say that so suddenly?" He asked covering his face. "I'm dead, I learned that wasting time doesn't do you very good." I said.

He just glared at me for a second before mumbling something. "What was that?" I asked. "I said I like you too.." Mitsuba said.

I stared at him in disbelief. I was so prepared for him to just reject me, but he actually returned my feeling. "M-Mitsubaaaaa!" I said hugging him. He stumbled back. "Woah!"

He silently laughed for a moment before stroking my hair. I then got off of him and took a moment to look at him. His beautiful pink hair framed his face nicely and his gorgeous pink eyes were looking into my (e/c) ones. And then he leaned in.

I didn't expect this from him at all. Mitsuba's soft lips met mine and as soon as I registered what was happening it was over. I smiled and blushed while looking at him. "Don't tell the rat about this, he's never let me hear the end of it if he saw I was acting so soft." He said blushing. I nodded "Of course."

I then leaned my head back on his shoulder and started to fall asleep, not knowing that certain pink eyes were watching my sleeping form in admiration.

———————-
Extra

"Sakura I never knew you were a love professional!" Tsukasa whispered. Natsuhiko nodded.

"They just needed space, which you never give them." She replied. Tsukasa rolled his eyes, "Whatever but at least now Mitsuba won't be looking all depressing all the time. Thank goodness." He said.

Sakura has a small smile on her face, "Yeah."

———————————————————————————

(A/n) I'm glad you guys are enjoying my garbage book :) it's growing rather fast and that makes me happy. I have a lot of requests coming in and I hopefully want to get them finished while I'm on this month long Corona break. So I'll try my best

Requested by: