Then with the same boy's help we were able to get to our classroom class 2-A, they based the classes on rank in High Society but to me that just discriminates the kids doesn't it. We arrived inside the classroom and saw a giant desk in the front row and I knew the school did that for Rin, we sat down and both of us unpacked our things and silently ate our fruit. Rin had a green apple and I had a red one, people were wondering who we were since we were new.

The boy from earlier wanted to know our names but I didn't pay attention and Rin was more focused on making a new recipe to make for Grandmother's birthday coming up. "Do you want any ideas on the flavor at least?" I asked her and she looked at me and signed. 'No if I did I would ask you Riku and you know it.' I looked at her and sighed and then more people came into the room and one in particular looked familiar to me but I don't know why but Rin knows him. But before I could ask her who he was, class began and the teacher was doing attendance when he called both me and Rin and people were looking at us. "Rin and Riku Higashiro?" He called and we both raised our hands. "Which one is Rin and which is Riku?" He questioned and we both gave him a 'are-you-serious?' look. "I'm Riku and my sister is Rin sir, please it would be hard to confuse me with my sister considering we're not the same gender." I state and Rin nodded and the teacher chuckled and continued down the list and then class began.

Lunch came around and both Rin and me were getting our things to head to lunch when we were stopped by two people and I knew that one was the boy who helped us earlier. The other was the one who Rin recognized earlier before class started, he had brownish-grey eyes and really was pale compared to the rest of us. "Hello there I never introduced myself, my name is Tamaki Suoh." The blonde introduced himself and I shook his hand, the other was quiet and yet he and Rin were looking at each other weirdly. "Excuse me but if you can kindly refrain looking at my sister like that I'd be much appreciated." I told him and he cleared his throat and looked at me. "Sorry about that, you sister reminds me of a old friend I had many years ago. My name is Kyoya Ootori, pleasure to meet you." He said and both me and Rin froze and Rin let a tear slip from her blue eyes. 'Kyoya is that really you? It's me Rin remember, we used to play at my house when we were little.' Rin signed and Kyoya looked at her and he was quiet until he smiled and I could tell that this was a genuine smile. "No way... it really is you Rin, it's been twelve years since I last saw you both." Kyoya said and I looked at him then a faint memory of him as a child came into my mind and I knew who he was then.

Tamaki then offered me and Rin to sit with them and their friends at lunch and we both accepted to go. "By the way Riku, why doesn't Rin speak? The whole time she hasn't said a word." Tamaki asked me and I looked at Rin for permission and she nodded. "Because Tamaki, Rin was born with the inability to speak, she hasn't spoken a word in her entire life." I explained and he stopped walking and looked at Rin who was silently smiling. "Well she's beautiful either way." He complimented and she was confused on why he said that. 'Was that a compliment or is he calling me a ugly hag?' Rin signed to me and I looked at her and booped her nose. "He was complimenting you, but then again you haven't really heard compliments since Kyoya haven't you?" I told her and she nodded, Rin was self conscious about the fact that she couldn't speak even as young kids but when Kyoya was over he made her feel better when she was feeling down and if I remember correctly he was the only one who made her flustered.

(Your P.O.V)

We walked into the cafeteria and I brought lunch while Riku went to buy his, I was sitting at a table and waited to eat with the others. 'I can't believe I found Kyoya, after not seeing him for twelve years I still can't believe I was able to recognize him.' I thought happily in my head and I pulled out my phone and started texting Grandmother, she doesn't mind me texting her as long as I don't do it during class so this was the only time. She texted me a picture of apple pie she just made and I felt my stomach growl and I giggle at my actions. "Excuse me, who are you and why are you sitting at our table?" A person asked and I looked over and saw three people coming towards me, two were identical twins and one was a girl in a boy's uniform. Honestly if people think that a person with those eyes is a boy then I would be talking but I'm not and that is a girl, the three looked at me confused and I knew I couldn't sign to them since they might not understand what I'm saying.