Stiles even explained what happened after he fled from the vault with Isaac. They didn't have a plan, but once they discovered how Finstock was infected by the virus, the evil mastermind himself made an appearance with a gun in hand. There were various parts of me split up with different emotions; fear, shock, frustration for not realizing it was the SAT instructor, Simon. The man was in front of us the entire time and we didn't even realize it.

"You okay?" Stiles asked with his hands on the wheel, glancing in my direction while also keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yeah." I smiled at him in the driver's seat. "Sorry, I was thinking about how you had a gun pointed to your head yesterday. I never would have forgiven myself if something would have happened to you."

Stiles removed his right hand from the wheel and placed it on top of my left thigh, rubbing his thumb over the black cotton material of my leggings. "Your brother made sure nothing did," he reminded me. "After he fell to the ground, claiming he couldn't see, I thought I was on my own. I think he could hear when Agent McCall entered the room and tackled me to the floor before he fired his own gun."

"Isaac didn't even tell me any of this when we left."

"He probably didn't want you to worry," Stiles stated.

x

A deep breath escaped from my lips as I assessed the situation the pack currently found ourselves in. Never in my life had I ever expected we would be doing something to this extreme nor did I ever want to. This was way worse than any of our other plans we had come up with in a time of need.

Best case scenario, we catch the Benefactor and found out who is behind all of this. Worst case scenario, Scott dies.

The entire pack was furious when Scott announced the plan when we all arrived at his house. He knew the plan was a risk, but painted it to be our only option. All of us rose our voice at one point, hoping to talk some sense into Scott until we eventually realized this was the best option we had.

My heart plummeted to my stomach and the blood immediately drained from my face when Scott told us in important role in the plan. I felt sick at the thought, fearful of the consequence of what would happen if we failed. The words flew off my tongue before I had the conscious thought to think them through when I offered to switch places with Scott.

Isaac and Aiden were quick to deny that option before anyone could consider it. A pure look of terror flashed across Stiles' face when he heard my idea. According to the rest of the pack, there was a greater risk if I were to switch roles with Scott. They needed my extra strength and senses for whatever was to come.

Four closed laptops laid on top of the kitchen table with the pack surrounding them on each side, equally terrified for the plan that was soon to unfold. The entire kitchen reeked of anxiety and fear as the feelings radiated off of everyone in the room. We made our opinions on this plan quite clear, yet we continued to move forward with it.

Kira eyed the laptops with a worried look. "Is four enough?" She tentatively questioned.

"Depends on how many cameras they have, but I think so," Stiles answered next to me.

My hands tightened around the edge of the table. "Four laptops mean we can cover sixteen cameras," I added, bringing her attention onto me. I shot her a tight lipped smile. "We should be okay."

She weakly nodded to herself.

"Are we really doing this?" Liam asked, worriedly, sneaking a glance at everyone at the table.