💜dark matter x reader fluff💜

You: normal
Thoughts: italic
Dark matter: bold
Any hero: lined
Anything else: 'this'
Requested by: idk anymore-
Your pov
I was minding my own business play my favorite game on my phone. It was pretty peaceful, birds were chirping, wind was gentle and warm, and the sun was shining. Everything was going great, until the sky turned purple. I looked up confusedly. "That's weird.." I silently thought to myself. I felt myself getting shoved. 'M'am you have to move' I heard a police officer say. I did as he was told and he led me to a border. Once he left I went over it and took a run for it. I tripped over a small bench and saw a few heroes and a black figure with a slight purple. "What the?" I looked at them confusedly as I felt the ground shake. I covered my face in fear as a piece of the ground lifted upwards.

When the ground stopped shaking I took my hands off my face. I stood up dusting myself off. I couldn't see much but I could make out that the heroes were fighting this black figure with a slight tint of purple. Well you may ask why I know the heroes, Trina (tessla) is one of my closest childhood friends. I waddled over to tessla and hugged her. "Y-y/n?! What are you doing here?! It's not safe!" She said a little panicked. "Calm down I'm fine" i hushed her.

No ones pov
Dark matter stopped throwing things and stared at the two. Tessla was crying while y/n was trying to calm her down. The rest of the heroes stared at him confusedly. The ground dropped back to its original position and y/n collapsed. "BBY NOOOOOOO" tessla screamed. "Trina shut up-" y/n spoke with an annoyed tune. "Okay I'm sorry" tessla whimpered. Y/n walked away to go to her dorm but felt a hand on her shoulder. "Tessla I told you-" Y/n turned around to see dark matter. "Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else"

she quietly apologised. "No it's okay" dark matter said in a shallow voice. "I wanted to confess something.." he said as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "Your pretty cute" he said while smiling a bit. Y/n blushed a bit and hugged him. She felt dark matter hug back. "Are we dating now..?" She looked up at him. He shyly nodded and kissed her forehead. 
"I love you" y/n smiled.
"I love you too" dark matter smiled back.