Inter-University Games(2): Chapter 48

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Jiyang at first flinched due to Hao Xuan's sudden action. But as Hao Xuan started to move his lips gently, sucking on his lips, Jiyang lost himself in the unknown world of pleasure and closed his eyes to feel his love. He gently snaked his arms around Hao Xuan's neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

Hao Xuan broke the kiss when he felt Jiyang running out of breath. He rested his head on Jiyang's shoulder while his hands were on both sides of Jiyang's body, pinning him to the locker.

"Jiyang, be my boyfriend." Hao Xuan uttered breathlessly while his head still rested on Jiyang's shoulder.

"Huh!?" Jiyang exclaimed due to Hao Xuan's sudden proposal.

"Jiyang..." Hao Xuan muttered. "Please don't make me wait any longer. I already waited for a whole 2 years and it's impossible for me to act cool like a playboy with you. I cannot wait Jiyang."

"2 years!?" Jiyang gaped at Hao Xuan's words.

"Hm." Hao Xuan lifted his head so that his eyes could meet Jiyang's. He gently cupped Jiyang's face and looked at him affectionately. "Jiyang, I feel for you when we were first-year students. I couldn't take my eyes off you. I was too afraid to counter you. So I used to watch you from a distance. This continued until Zhan noticed the changes in me. You know, none among the three of us were playboys like we are now." Hao Xuan let out a deep breath. "Zhan asked me numerous times to meet you and have a talk with you but I was too afraid of getting rejected. My heart used to throb in pain when you used to talk nicely with other girls. I would feel like I am losing you." Hao Xuan looked away from Jiyang, trying to hide the tears that swelled in his eyes.

"Hao Xuan?" Jiyang cupped Hao Xuan's face gently making the latter look at him.

Hao Xuan closed his eyes, feeling the warmth of the other's palm. "Zhan noticed how your wellbeing affected me. So he decided to change the entire plot and three of us turned into playboys. Jiyang, I became playboy only for you. I don't have even a bit of interest on other girls. And you know, Zhan is not like what he appears. He is best in hiding his emotions and feelings. Even Ziyi and I can't figure out his mind." Hao Xuan smiled remembering something. "Ziyi is the finest and softest girl on the earth. She is neither rude nor heartless as she shows. She never broke the heart of any person who proposed her. She turned herself into a cold playgirl to escape getting bullied and heartbreaks. Even though Zhan protected her every time, still she felt that she needs to protect herself as Zhan had his own problems to solve. Did you see that day when Xuan Lu jiejie accepted her proposal? She was so happy like a girl getting married to her dream boy."

"Hao Xuan, why Zhan is acting like playboy then?" Jiyang asked with a soft smile.

"I cannot tell anything about Zhan right now. He has his own plans." Hao Xuan sighed. "But I can tell that he is an example of perfection and no one can match his level in intelligence. I have never seen such a gentleman before. You know, Zhan is life the wall of protection of us. He intelligently handles every situation. Recently the Meng groups collapsed. What do you think who is the reason behind it?"

"Is it Zhan!?" Jiyang exclaimed.

"Yes." Hao Xuan's lips curved upwards forming a proud smile. "Zhan collected every single proof against their crimes within the time span of just 3 days? He did what the police couldn't do. Do you know why he suddenly did this?"

"Because he stabbed Zhan?" Jiyang replied with confusion in his eyes.

"No Jiyang." Hao Xuan chuckled. "He did this because Meng Yao laid his dirty eyes on you and Yibo. He can withstand any torture but when his loved ones face danger, he cannot bear it. That's why I call him master and Ziyi even becomes possessive of him when someone tries to hurt him."

✔When PlayBoys Meet Each Other( ZhanYi)(Complete)|Editing|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें