"Yes! You know how much I hate those right?" Jisu frowned.

"Why do you hate it?" Ryujin questioned.

"It tastes like electricity. Like microwave food." Jisu claimed disgusted. Don't ask her why but that's simply the vibe green vegetables give her.

"What about cucumbers?" Ryujin questioned. Judging by the look on Jisu's face and the sound of Yeji's giggle she knew that was a no go too.

"Cucumbers are the biggest evil in the entire universe..!" Jisu gestured animatedly.

"Never be locked in a room with her and cucumbers." Yeji shuddered.

*****

The supermarket was packed, a melody of a pop song floated through the air. The two Kims placed all kinds of vegetables into the shopping cart.

"Cucumbers, salad, spinach, broccoli, green olives and wine grapes.... Anything else?" Jisoo pushed the cart forward.

"Bok choy, green peas, chinese cabbage, celery, leek onion, artichoke, kohlrabi.." Jennie mumbled, gathering each of the listed vegetables. "She will have to like at least one of them."

"Artichoke." Jisoo repeated with a laugh. "Funny."

"Hilarious." Jennie spoke with a straight face.

"You are so cute." Jisoo reached for Jennie's face and cupped her cheeks.

"Stahp.." Jennie muttered as the other squished her face repeatedly with the biggest grin. "I mean it Jisoo, stop." She managed to pull her face sideways and out of Jisoo's reach.

"My cute little artichoke." Jisoo followed Jennie suit as Jennie promptly stopped walking to glare at Jisoo.

"Don't ever call me that. That's even worse than dumpling." She balled her fists and landed a very light hit on Jisoo's shoulder, making the other chuckle. "Call me dried cucumber."

"Dried cucumber? Now that is ridiculous." Jisoo giggled. Why would she call her girlfriend a cucumber? That's weird.

"How is that any different than dumpling or artichoke!?" The cat-eyed girl threw a small tantrum in the supermarket. Some people were already looking at them.

"It's very different." Jisoo poked her red cheek. "I gave you many nicknames but you haven't given me a single one. Give me one first before you complain."

"I call you babe sometimes." Jennie grabbed her hand that kept nudging her and planted a lingering kiss on it.

Jisoo froze at the sudden contact. "We are are in public Jen."

"So?" She grinned. "You can touch me but I can't touch you?"

"I touched you. You kissed me." She mumbled with heated cheeks.

"I didn't kiss you." The brunette stepped closer and grasped Jisoo's nape before she pressed her lips on the heart shaped ones. "Yet."

"Not fair. Is this the way you fight back to my teasing?" Jisoo muttered, completely frozen under Jennie's spell.

"Oh absolutely." She brushed the back of her hand against Jisoo's still flushed cheek and slipped it down to her hand. "Do you like it?" She intertwined their fingers and started moving towards the cashier with the cart getting pushed by her free hand.