Chapter 2

they went to the old mill when Lizzie saw the lights and the food she already loved it. "nice right" said Hope "yeah" they went to the table and Hope pulled Lizzie's chair "thank you" said Lizzie Hope sat on the chair opposite to Lizzie. Hope talked about all the things she loves about Lizzie then finally she said "I love you. Lizzie, I love you" "I... I love you too" Hope gave Lizzie a short but passionate kiss. they were eating when they both hear a werewolf howl "was that a werewolf" "yeah" "but it's not a full moon" "werewolves can still turn even if it's not a full moon". the sounds got closer and closer "I think it's headed this way" said Lizzie "Lizzie don't run it'll only follow you" but she didn't listen she ran. She ran because there's no magic to be siphoned around her but Hope but she only realized that when she was already running and the wolf was already running after Lizzie "HOPE DO SOMETHING!!!" she shouted but before hope could stop the wolf with a spell, someone in a mask put some cuffs on her hands "sorry can't let you do that" she recognized the handcuffs, its the cursed shackles. The werewolf bit Lizzie and dragged her far into the woods far from everyone it wounded her so she will be weak enough not having the strength to move and left her there. 

/end of flashback/

"wait he left you there. he told us he healed you and sent you somewhere" "so you know!. who's the guy Hope" "He's..." "TELL ME" Lizzie shouted "his name is Roman Sienna. he had a grudge on your mom"