Chaptet Eleven

Alan's POV

"Alan!" My mom yelled over the new storm.

"Mom!" I yelled back with a smile, as I took off Austin's hoodie.

I heard her elephant foot steps come up the stairs and my door flew open.

"Wanna help me make cookies?" She asked as thunder grumbled.

I had nothing better to do, and I wasn't adventurous enough to go outside, so I agreed.

We walked downstairs and I saw the bowls and ingredients out to make the batter.

"Okay, shave this chocolate in the green bowl." My mom ordered.

I did as told and picked up the cheese grater. I picked up a big block of chocolate that was wrapped in a silver wrapper, and carefully ran it over the bowl. My mom was humming some pop song over the storm as we cooked together.

We almost never cook together anymore. She's working a lot and I'm out when she decided to cook. Sometimes, Zach and I aid her in the kitchen when she makes dinner.

"So I kinda found someone." I mumbled as she handed me a spoon so I could spoon the chocolate shavings in the batter.

"Oh, really? What's his name." She asked as she rolled balls of cookie dough with M&M's in it.

"Uh.."

I don't know if I should tell her. She couldn't tel Zach. Austin would hate me for sure.

"Spit it out!" She cheered.

I stuttered a little and then sighed.

"If you tell Zach...." I warned, shaking the spoon at her.

"I didn't tell Zach it was you who dropped his MacBook in water."

I nodded. That was true. I went to borrow Zach's MacBook so I could play music in the shower and out of my luck, it slipped and crashed into the bottom of the tub. I set it back in his room and begged my mom not to tell him it was me. She never did.

"It's-well-uh-it's Austin."

"The tall one?" She screeched.

"Yeah...." I murmured.

I avoided her gaze and went back to stirring the cookie dough. My mom smiled and rubbed my back.

"You're a good kid, Alan. He's lucky, and I know you won't do anything with him." My mom said.

I blushed crimson red.

"Well about that...." I said.

My mom's mouth dropped.

"You had sex with him?"

"We made love." I reassured as my mom sat there still. She looked like a deer in the headlights.

"My baby boy is growing up." My mom sighed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Just because we fuc-had se- made love doesn't mean I'm a bad kid. I just like him a lot." I blushed. "Mom, I think I love him. I know I love him." I said.

My mom walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." My mom sighed.

I rubbed her back.

"I won't. I promise." I smiled. "Now, let's make these cookies." m

------------

Me and my mom finished all the cookies at about the time Austin and Zach walked in the door.

"Whoa, it smells really good in here." Austin laughed as he kicked off his shoes.

I smiled up and him and slipped around him. I just planned on reading a little tonight. Yesterday, Austin and I hung out but had no midnight adventure. Only Tino and I adventured.

Austin grabbed my wrist and gave it a small tug.

"Can you come help me get some things out of my car while Zach calls the team?" Austin asked.

I nodded and follwed him into the rather dark and gloomy day.

We got into the driveway that was away from the windows and I was pushed against his car.

"So your mom told me something." Austin murmured, close to my face.

"Uhm..." I stuttered.

"It's okay, I told my dad." Austin smiled as he pushed his lips into mine.

"Austin what the fuck are you doing to my brother!"

-----------

All of you are so freaking nice ;-; Anyway, I have a Perrentes and I'm working on some Band Member One Shots. I am taking requests c; Also, who wants to start a band with me? I'm being real; I play the drums cx