I taped the paper on the bedroom door and went outside.

.....

The park was incredibly peaceful. Not a lot of people were here and that made it more relaxing.

I was sitting on a bench facing a pond. I noticed a girl wearing Twice merch, on her phone running.

"I'm so excited Vivian! We get to go to their concert tomorrow!" She talked into the phone.

She took a seat next to me on the bench but made sure to give me a lot of space, "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow at my place."

She hung up the phone and let out a small squeal and did a happy dance. I couldn't help but chuckle at her. The girl noticed me laughing and blushed.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you," she softly told me.

My English wasn't that good but I answered nonetheless, "It's okay."

The girl smiled before standing up, "I don't want to bother you anymore. Goodbye."

I tried to smile through the mask and waved her goodbye.

Then she turned around and started running again. I watched her as she left only to notice her fall down a few feet away.

A sting of pain shot through my leg.

Is she my soulmate? It could just be a coincidence.

"Not again!" The girl pouted.

I immediately rushed over to help her up. I gave her a worried look.

She chuckled, "Don't worry. I'm always this clumsy."

The fact that you're always this clumsy worries me.

She lightly rubbed her leg before standing up, "Thanks for the help."

I nodded my head.

She once again said her goodbye before jogging away.

I made sure she didn't get hurt again by watching her. Once she was out of my sight, I sat down again on the bench.

I looked at the pond in awe. It's really beautiful and the ducks are so nice. Not like that goose that tried to throw hands at me.

I shivered just thinking about it. I stood up and got closer to the pond, to see the ducks more clearly. I took out my phone and took a picture of them.

They kept moving and this was the best picture I could take

They kept moving and this was the best picture I could take. My phone soon started ringing, "Hello?"

"Unnie! Are you still at the park?" Jihyo asked me.

"Yes, why?" I looked at the time.

"It's 6:00! Get back over here!" Nayeon screamed.

Shoot! I must've lost track of time.