I sent the email.

About two minutes later I got a response, "You don't owe me anything. Consider it a late birthday gift! Also it's at XXX Stadium. It starts at 3pm but we should leave like two hours earlier. Can't wait to see you!"

I jumped up and down on my bed.

-thud-

"Ow! Why did I think jumping on the bed was a good idea?" I rubbed my head and back before climbing back into my bed.

I'm so excited.

The concert was in two days! I settled down on my bed and frowned.

Where is Jasmine?

"Jasmine!" I called out.

The sound of paws from across the hall became louder. Then, my little doggo poked her head into my room.

I smiled, "Come here."

Jasmine walked into my room.

"Ah. Close the door first," I told her.

She used her snout to close the door before using a stool and nightstand in my room to jump on my bed.

I swear she's part cat.

"It's a good thing I cleaned you an hour ago! Otherwise I wouldn't have let you get on my bed," I petted her

I let out a yawn and placed my phone on my nightstand. "Goodnight Jasmine."

I looked down to see Jasmine on the other side of my bed, staring at me. I smiled before closing my eyes.

Jeongyeon POV

"Alright. We have a concert at XXX Stadium tomorrow," Jihyo stated.

Everyone nodded their heads.

"Can we go shopping?" Momo asked.

"JYP-nim said to have security with us," Jihyo answered.

"Yay!" Everyone cheered.

I honestly didn't want to leave our hotel, "I think I'll pass."

"Unnie! We're in California! Buy a souvenir or clothes with us!" Sana tried to get me to join.

"I'm tired. I just want to sleep," I said.

Everyone frowned before nodding their heads. "Okay girls let's go," Nayeon stated.

Sana walked over to me, "I'll buy you a souvenir bye Unnie!" She hugged me and left with the others.

I waited a couple of minutes before heading to my shared room. I changed into more comfortable clothes; sweatpants and a oversized hoodie before putting on a mask and some shoes.

I took out a pencil and paper and wrote down, "I'll be at the park across the street. I'll probably be back before you girls though. If not, send help. Time I left: 1:59pm."