Two

Prompt: Harry has gone out shopping leaving Louis flustered and in need of release.

-------------------------------------------------

Louis had himself sprawled across the double bed, legs parted, and panting.

He had been very distracted all day, and by distracted he really meant horny.

He had been texting Harry for the majority of the day while his boyfriend was off doing tasks, leaving Louis alone and in desperate need of being touched.

Which is how he ended up in this state.

His cheeks were thoroughly flushed, his shirt disheveled, and a large bulge made itself quite prominent through his grey sweat pants. He could feel his very hard member pulsing in agony, wanting to be rubbed, to be touched.

He palmed himself through the material, feeling it twitch under his hand. He moaned quietly, keeping his lips pressed together tightly as he closed his eyes.

He became lost in his senses, feeling immeasurable heat pooling around him. His thighs became sticky with precome and he could feel fluid daring to burst from his sensitive tip.

"Hey Lou I- oh," Harry said, closing the door behind him.

Louis opened his eyes, which were practically drowned in lust and desire. He hadn't even heard the door downstairs.

"You want some help with that?" Harry asked, leaning against the door, eyes concentrated on the thick erection in his boyfriend's pants.

"Please Haz," Louis whined.

Harry pressed off the door slowly and stalked his way over to the bed. He climbed on, placing one hand over Louis' hand, and the other just beside his head as he leaned down and caught his lover in a slow kiss.

"Dont be a f-cking tease Harold," Louis hissed, very frustrated.

"All in good time kitten," he whispered, capturing his lips again.

Louis bucked his hips upwards into their hands, craving friction.

"Mmmnnn not just yet. Patience love," Harry said huskily.

"F-ck Haz!" Louis cried out.

Harry giggled and went down on his elbows, dipping his hips and rolling them forward into Louis' erection.

Louis moaned loudly.

"M-more," he stuttered.

Harry grinded against the smaller boy, feeling himself getting increasingly hard as well.

The noises escaping from his boyfriend were erotic and undoubtedly sexy. His pitch varied from squeaks to deep moans, each setting Harry off in various ways.

"You want me to touch your thick c-ck?" Harry teased, brushing his fingers against the straining sweats.

"F-ck yes," Louis moaned.

"How bad do you want it?" He teased.

"So bad please Harry."

"And you asked so nicely," Harry cooed, slipping one hand inside his sweatpants and grabbing his pulsing member, lightly squeezing it.

"Haah," Louis cried, bucking his hips again, practically f-cking Harry's hand.

"So impatient," Harry tisked.

"Please Harry, I need you."

Harry went into the side draw and pulled out a bright coloured vibrator.

"Want this in you?"

"Oh f-ck yes," Louis called.

Harry pressed the vibrator into him, slowly letting Louis adjust to the entry.

Once in, he put it on its highest setting.

"Sh-t! Oh my God Harry!" Louis cursed, feeling immense pleasure coursing through him.

Harry peeled off the sweats fully and went down on Louis before they could even hit the floor.

He licked the tip, running his tongue over Louis' sensitive slit.

"Haaah."

Louis grabbed a fistfull of Harry's hair, pulling on the curls loosely.

Harry ran his tongue over the veins of his boyfriend's erect member, fully coating his shaft. Louis thrusted sending his tip to the back of Harry's throat. Harry held down his frantic lover and firmly pressed his hips into the bed.

Louis could feel that he was close, precome beaded out the tip of his c-ck, cuing his close release.

"H-harry," he moaned.

Harry sent vibrations up his shaft, mixing with the intense vibrations pressing against his prostate.

"I'm gunna, oh f-ck," Louis cried.

Harry moaned and ran his tongue over Louis' tip one last time, sending him over the edge into his orgasm.

Louis strung together a sentence of incoherent profanities, sending thick seed down Harry's throat.

Harry pulled off and licked his lips.

With the vibrator still going off, Louis was already starting to get hard again.

"Got another round in you kitten?"

"Yes," Louis said, almost a moan.

Harry pulled out the vibrator and replaced it with his fingers, teasing his boyfriend's sore hole.

"Ahh, ahh shit," Louis threw his head back.

"Harry please, f-ck me," he breathed.

Harry rolled off his jeans and briefs, and coated his erection in his own pre-ejaculatory fluid before pressing the tip into Louis.

Louis was already comfortable with the stretch, and pushed himself down on Harry.

Harry filled Louis, buried deep in him, and started to slowly pull out.

Before Louis could protest, he slammed back into him, causing him to scream Harry's name as he brushed against his sweet spot.

"Do that again!"

Harry pulled out and continued to slam repeatedly into Louis, pounding his prostate with each thrust.

"Harry! H-harry yes!" Louis called.

Harry sucked on the skin between Louis' neck and collarbone making Louis mewl louder with pleasure.

Harry felt heat coiling in his abdomen and he knew he was about to come.

"F-ck Lou," he called.

"Please come inside me Harry," he moaned. "Coat my walls with your thick seed please," he pleaded.

Harry groaned and came in long hot spurts, biting down hard and Louis' collarbone. Louis came shortly after that, covering both of their stomachs with his seed for a second time.

"F-ck that was incredible," Louis said, completely blown.

"Worth the wait?"

"Always," Louis smiled pressing a kiss onto Harry's cheek.