He was basically asleep in front of his phone when Will nudged his knee.

"Help me! Or I'll loose all my Reese's," Will said, leaning his head back further to smile at Mike.

Mike tore his eyes away from the phone to check out the game. A huge pile of candies was piled in the middle of the small circle, and Dustin, Jane and Will each had a small pile of their own.
"Show me your cards," Mike offered, and Will obeyed.

"Huh. I'd say... Raise it." Mike said, brushing Will's bangs out of his forehead.

"You sure? I really want those Reese's," Will continued, and Mike laughed. Will had a full house, the chances of him not winning were tiny. It was funny how little Will knew about poker.

"You know what, if you lose I'll buy you all the candy you want, okay babe?" Mike said, squeezing Will's cheeks fondly.

Will slapped his hands away playfully. "Fine, I trust you. I'm raising!" He announced, pushing all his candy into the pile.

"Wait, babe? Are you guys like- a couple?" Dustin asked, looking at them with confused eyes.

Everyone turned to look at him, even Max and Lucas stopped their kisses for a second.
"You're kidding, right?" Jane said, tilting her head sideways.

"What? Are they dating?" Dustin asked again, his eyes wide.

Jane slapped her forehead. Mike smiled, pulled Will up so he was standing in front of him and kissed him the longest, sappiest, grossest kiss.

"Kinda," Will said when they broke away. Everyone laughed, including Dustin.

"Dude, they've been making out literally everywhere for the last six months at least. Are you blind?" Lucas asked, and Dustin shrugged.

"What? They never told us!" Another collective sigh.

"Sometimes your obliviousness just blows my mind," Mike said. Dustin shrugged.

"Fair enough. Anyway, I'll take that challenge, Byers." He pushed all his candy to the middle.
Jane shivered.

"You know what? Let's go. I'm all in," She said, pushed her candy too. Everyone was watching now, Max even added finger drumming.

"What do you guys have?" Mike asked.

Dustin showed his cards-1,2,3,4,5. "Straight! beat that."

Jane smiled. "Gotcha," Jack, 8, 7,2, 9, all hearts, "Flush."

Everyone turned to Will, who reveled his full house: King, King, King, five and five.
"Did I win?" Will asked, confused. As much as Mike hated to admit it, Will sucked at poker: This was the first time he ever won, and it looked like it was sheer coincidence. If Mike hadn't told him to raise, he might've even folded.

"Told'ya!" Mike smirked as Jane and Dustin sighed.

Will squealed, collecting all his new candy. He immediately opened a Reese's and bit into it.

"You're gonna eat all these, aren't you?" Jane asked, sighing. Will nodded, smiling.

"You know me so well," He laughed, hugging her. She laughed with him, ruffling his hair. 

"You won't even give me some?" Mike asked, pouting dramatically. Will thought about it, and shook his head.

"You can have a bite," He said, offering Mike the candy bar. Mike ignored it, playfully biting Will's nose.

"Ow!" Will complained, laughing.
"You said I could have a bite!" Mike smirked again, and Will chuckled slightly before hitting Mike on the head.
"Idiot," He said, turning to kiss Mike- but when Mike leaned into his kiss, Will bit his lip slightly, causing Mike to jump in surprise.
"You didn't!" He called, and Will laughed. His Reese's lay forgotten on the floor.

"Welp, it's time to go," Max said, getting up and pulling Lucas up with her.
"Why?" Dustin asked as Jane pulled him up too.

"Because it looks like Mike is a second away from tearing Will's sweatshirt off right in front of us," Max explained. Will and Mike both turned red, but neither denied the claim.

"See you at school," Lucas said, and they left the room at once, laughing.

For a second they were silent, but then Mike pulled Will onto his lap.

"Well, I guess if they left especially so I could do that..." Mike said, and slowly begin to yank Will's sweatshirt off, the brunette laughing hysterically.

-

-

[AUTHOR SAYS]

So, not much happening in this chapter..... but i felt like it was too cute to add what I wanted to add initially lol

next chapter things are getting cray cray