"What he coming down here for"I said and he gave a look "he said he tired of not knowing if you straight or not so he coming down their to check for himself"I sighed getting up forgetting I didn't have no clothes on.

"I'm gone beat yo ass don't be sleeping like that"maj said and I laughed "my bad I was sleepy"I mumbled and he grinned "you been sleeping a lot lately"he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't start"I mumbled and he busted out laughing "you need just gone head and make that appointment"he laughed and I rolled my eyes "shut up I'm not pregnant".

I walked to my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth "I'm bout to go get me something to eat"I said walking back into my room going into my closet.

"Can't believe pops bought you a whole apartment"he said and I smiled innocently "cause I'm his baby"he rolled his eyes and I laughed.

I put on some sweats and a pink jacket "what should I eat buba"I said going to my room putting me dinosaurs slippers on "go to Waffle House"he said and I nodded my head.

"Look at my outfit"I showed him the outfit in the mirror "you too damn old to be dressing like that"he said and I laughed.

I grabbed my purse off the floor in the living room and walked outside locking the door and going to my car.

"So I'm just supposed to sit on the phone with you"maj said and I tilted my head "yes the fuck you my only friend"I said and he laughed "I got you sis".

The whole way to Waffle House we talked about dumb shit "man if you pregnant you know I'm gone be the baby favorite uncle" he said and I laughed but nodded my head cause it's true.

I pulled up to waffle and got out "it's not even packed in here"I said looking around "yeah cause who goes out to eat while that damn virus out there"he said and I busted out laughing walking into the place.

"Boy I'm not fucked up about that virus until someone black get that shit"I said and he laughed  "I'm so serious"I said "I know and thats why I'm laughing".

I sat a the table waiting for someone to come take my order.

My phone ding letting me know someone texted me "who is that"maj asked me and I looked and saw that it was Dave "it's Dave"I sighed going to the message.

Dave wavey🥴

Dave wavey🥴:where you at Liyah ?

Well hello to you to mr.dave🙂

Dave wavey🥴:wya

I'm at Waffle House why?

Dave wavey🥴:stay rii there

Nigga I'm bout to eat where else am I going to go tf 🙄

Dave wavey🥴:Lose the attitude I'm pulling up right now!

"Why he so serious"I said and maj laughed "cause that nigga still love you"he said and I laughed "aww that's cute"I shook my head.

"I'm for real"maj said and I nodded my head "I don't want nothing to do with love" I watched Dave walk into the restaurant looking all daddyish and shit.

I bit my lips checking him out, him so cute when he mad. "Look at yo horny ass"maj said mad I snapped out of my thoughts and mugged the phone "bye"I hung up and put my phone away.