two

Almost everyday for about a week the mysteriously handsome stranger has come to the rink to skate. He pays Harry 5 pounds every time and he ties his skates at the same bench. He does laps around the rink before doing twirls and jumps and tricks that make Harry hold his breath before he lands gracefully back on the ice. Every time though, Harry becomes speechless when the stranger approaches the counter. Finally after the sixth day of him coming in at his usual time, Harry decides to take advice from his friend Liam and say hello. So when Louis rolls around the rink in the afternoon Harry grows a pair and clears his throat when the man approaches the counter.

"How come you've been coming here all of a sudden?" Harry asks taking his money and putting into the register.The man smiles with a response, "I moved here about a month ago and just realized this town has got a rink." Harry makes a 'O' with his lips and hands him back his change. He opens his mouth to ask another question but the stranger walks away to the same red bench to tie his skates.

Harry dreamingly watches him do more tricks and turns in the rink with only a few other people skating against the railing; holding on for dear life. Harry can't wait to tell Liam what happened at work today.

The following day Harry wore his best jeans and actually put a little effort into his appearance, regardless of the ugly red shirt his boss requires him to wear. He's practically bouncing on his chair when it's early afternoon. But he never hears the bells on the door jingle. Not once. The rink is completely empty. Not one person but a very, very lonely Harry. He sighs, disappointed in the hot stranger not showing up.

An hour before closing Harry decides to do something he's never done since he started working at the rink about 3 months ago. Skate. He pulls out a pair of skates that fit his feet and with some trouble, he laces them tightly. He struggles desperately walking over to the entrance of the rink. He's thankful for his zipped jacket because a gust of cold air runs past him when he places both his skates on the smooth ice. He grabs the railing, making his knuckles go white, and starts to walk.

A thing you might want to know about Harry. He doesn't know how to skate. Ironic right?

He tries his hardest, making his tongue stick out of his mouth. After about 10 minutes of hugging the railing he pushes himself off and he grins when he begins to glide on the ice. Suddenly though he stops gliding and with his arms flailing in the air he falls.

"Need some help?" A familiar voice echos from the entrance of the rink. Goosebumps rise from Harry's pale skin from the contact of cold ice but also because when he looks behind him the handsome stranger stands there with a playful smirk on his lips.