"Come in." I said. I looked up at the door and saw Aubrey standing there with a bag.

"Here's a bag Koi left with some clothes for you to change into today, I almost forgot to give it to you." He told me. I stood up and grabbed it from him.

"Thanks." I told him smiling. He stared at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me concerned.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine don't worry." He squinted his eyes at me making me laugh.

"Okay, I believe you." he said pointing his finger at me playfully and walking out the door while I laughed. I shook my head and went into the bathroom to change into the clothes. I got my dress and shoes from last night and put them into the bag. I cleaned up the room and straightened up the bed. I didn't like to go over people's house and just leave a mess for them to clean. I found it disrespectful. Once I finished I walked out the room and went downstairs and saw Drake sitting on the couch talking to DeMun and Koi. I stared at her with squinted eyes.

"Bitch you didn't tell me you were here." I said playfully slapping her arm.

"I know I sorryyyy." She said playfully pouting and hugging me. I hugged her back.

"Mmmhm." I said laughing. After about 15 minutes of talking to each other, it was finally time for Koi and I to part ways with DeMun and Aubrey. While they were being all touchy and kissy, I was talking to Aubrey.

"Thanks again for everything, I know I keep saying thank you I'm just very grateful for what you did and thanks for letting me stay here as well." I told him smiling.

"Always, anything for you. Make sure you tell me when you get home and be safe." He told me pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back taking in his scent.

"I will, and we need to plan another studio session and possibly you know...drop some music together." I said pulling away from the hug wiggling my eyebrows. He laughed before responding.

"Of course, actually tomorrow, I'm free again if you're free." He said.

"Yeah, I'm free tomorrow. I'll text you and we can come up with a time." It was actually time for us to go this time, we didn't want to keep the driver waiting. I hugged Aubrey one last time and he kissed my cheek making me blush.

"Bye Aubrey." I said.

"Bye Lani." He said closing the door behind me and Koi. We got into the car, while the bed river held the door open for us. Koi gave him the directions to her house.

"Soooi... #AubLani." She said snickering. I laughed at her.

"Girl stop."

1 hour later...

We finally arrived back to her house and I was exhausted. We of course had to make another trip, she had to drop me off home. I was very nervous but I did my best not to show it. After about 15 minutes, we finally arrived to my house. I saw Kenneth was home. I mentally rolled my eyes. I hugged Koi and kissed her cheek.

"Bye girly, I love you be safe." She told me making me smile.

"I love you too and always." I told her grabbing my phone and the bag. "Bye." I said shutting the door. I grabbed my keys out the bag and unlocked the door. I walked in and I heard Kenneth yelling at the TV. I took my shoes off at the door and placed my bag on the ground. I walked into the room and did a small smile. He paused his game and came over to me hugging me and kissing me.

"Hey babe, did you have fun?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yeah I'm tired...why didn't you come?" I asked him.

"I couldn't." He said all nervously. I looked at him confused. I looked up and saw a girl with my robe on come out the bathroom. I didn't attack her I started attacking Ken.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME!" I screamed at him with tears running down my face.

"Mahlani chill." He said trying to calm me down but that made me even more angry. Next thing I know he slapped me. It didn't even phase me. I went to the guest room and slammed the door. I made sure it was locked. Before I cried my damn eyes out, I made sure I texted Aubrey that I was home safely. Hell I sure was home but not safe. I slid down the wall crying my eyes out..I was tired of all the lies, the abuse, and cheating but there was nothing I could do about it because I loved him too much to let him go. After about 20 minutes of crying I got up and walked out of the guest room. I walked back in our room and saw the girl was gone. I saw Ken with his head in his hands. He looked up at me and ran at me with full speed. He started to slap and punch me repeatedly. He started attacking my body and I just took the hits silently crying. I mean..it's all I could do.

"You always have to embarrass me. I'm sick of your shit Mahlani. Get it together." He said putting on his shoes and grabbing his keys. He was mumbling things under his breath as he left out the room. He slammed the front door making me jump. I slowly got up with the little strength I had and went into the bathroom. I washed my face and went to the kitchen to get an ice pack. I grabbed a bunch of clothes from my drawers and put it in the guest room. I sat on the bed and just cried my eyes out. I turned on some music to try and calm me down.

I woke up to someone knocking on the guest bedroom door constantly. I guess I must've fallen asleep from crying so much. I got up slowly wincing in pain. I walked to the the door and opened it. It was Kenneth and I saw tears running down his face. I looked away from him. I couldn't even look him in his face. The fact he spazzed on me for being mad about him cheating really hit me hard. You're mad at me when I should be the one that's mad? Pathetic. I sighed shakily and teared up isn't he process rerunning those moments in my head.

"I'm sorry..baby I'm sorry I'm so sorry." I started crying again while he just hugged me. I didn't want to hug him back but I gave in and hugged him back.

"Why do you constantly hurt me if you love me? Why-just why?" I said as my voice cracked. I sniffed and put my head in my hands sobbing while he just held me.

"I don't know. Baby I'm sorry. I'm gonna get help I promise." He told me kissing my forehead repeatedly. I just shook my head while my knees got weak. I was tired of hearing that same damn lie..I was sick and tired of it.

Aubrey (Drake)

I was sitting on my couch playing 2k with future.

"Yo..I think something is going on with Mahlani. I can tell, something isn't right." I told him.

"Man, don't think much of it. I know your ass is a over thinker. Just relax, maybe you're just overthinking it." He told me. I nodded my head agreeing with him. I pulled at my beard.

"Yeah..you're right." I told him as we continued to play the game.

To be continued..

I hope you guys enjoyed! I know it's been a while but I hope you all are safe and quarantining the right way..stay safe!! Vote, Comment, and Share.❤️