Chapter 9

THOMAS'S POV:

I look up into the sky to see Pan flying down to the island.

He was holding a body... oh gosh it was probably Tori, what if she recognizes me?? I don't know what to say. My face began to get red. She's most likely furious with me.

"whats wrong?" Pan asks

"nothing" i answer quickly

He looks at me strange then keeps walking.

"So it's good to have her back" I say

No answer.

"Who's that?" Some of the Lost Boys ask not having any knowledge of Tori.

"Don't worry about it" Pan answers then walks up the hill and into his cabin.

"Who is that?" James asks

"Nobody important...yet"

"She looks like someone from an old dream or something, I can't quite remember"

I look at him then walk away from Tori's brother and into the cabin.

Pan lays Tori down on his bed.
"She will awake in about a day and by then I will have found the element to get her back to normal"

"So if you are just going to give her her memory's back what was the point of all this?" I question

He gives me this look with his eyebrows that makes  goose bumps fly up my arms.

Pan just smiles "Dear Thomas soon enough you will understand"

"And by the way James recognized her a little bit"

"Like I said, soon enough everyone will understand." He moves a piece of Tori's blond hair out of her face " Go get the boys and get ready, we are going hunting"