Chapter One

Addisons POV

I wake up to the sound of people talking downstairs. Just last week I moved into the hype house and my life has been chaos ever since. Don't get me wrong, I love living here but sometimes it's so overwhelming. I miss when life was simple, but at the same time I would never go back..

I rub my eyes and sit up glancing over at my clock on my nightstand that read 8:03 am. It's always loud here, everyday and every night constant people coming in and out. I haven't slept in since I moved here, and god I miss it.

"God they're annoying," Dixie says as she walks out of our bathroom.

I sigh and lay back down pulling my blanket back up and folding my pillow to cover my ears.

"Wake up wake up wake up," Dixie says as she jumps on my bed and pulls at my pillow.

Dixie and I have gotten really close, we share a room together, and we spend every second with each other.

"Quit," I say tiredly and swat her away with my stuffed animal she had won me at an amusement park we went to a couple months weeks ago.

she finally stops trying and I peek over and see her sitting at the edge of the bed on her phone.

"Will you come get breakfast with me and Av, please," Dixie asks and I lay my head back down and sigh loudly.

"Thirty more minutes," I reply and she exhales.

"Ten," She argues.

"Twenty five," I add.

"Fifteen," She begs.

"Twenty and that's my final deal," I tell her and she shoves me causing me to giggle.

"So lazy," She complains and I close my eyes.

"Wait wait wait, how about this, if I cuddle with you can it be fifteen?" She asks and my heart races and the butterflies begin to swirl in my stomach.

We cuddle all the time but something about her talking about it makes me crave it even more.

"Deal," I say quickly and turn in the bed pulling her into me, wrapping my arm around her stomach and allowing her to cuddle into me.

I lay against her chest and listen to her heartbeat. I know we're only friends and that's all I'd ever want to be but god I love this girl so much. I can't even imagine where i'd be without her. I feel her fingers against my head as she plays with my hair. She scrolls through instagram with her other hand.

I glance at her phone as she looks through her DM's and replies to a few cute boys and a couple girls.

I try my hardest to fall asleep which, I managed too in the matter of five minutes but before I knew it her alarm was going off.

"Alright sleepyhead, times up let's go eat," She says and turns off her alarm shifting in the bed.

I mumble and continue to hold onto her body.

"Just a little longer," I say my voice cracking because of how tired I am.

"You said fifteen if I cuddled now come on," She insists and breaks away from my embrace.

"Ugh," I say loudly and force myself to get up.

It takes me around ten minutes to throw on a pair of shorts and a tank top with a jacket and then I wear sandals with my hair up.

"You look adorable now let's go eat before I go crazy," Dixie says and opens up our bedroom door.

The noise echoes every time someone talks and it doesn't help that they all try to talk over one another.