"I SHIP TALLISON!!!! OMG" they say it so loud I'm pretty sure the whole neighbourhood heard.  

We both blush again our faces are like beet red!

"What the heck are you guys doing!?" I ask them.

"We were just walking over, when we saw Trevor ahead of us with those chocolates. Thought we'd hide, and see what happened. And I'm glad we did!" Ricky says. Trevor and I both laugh a bit, and I walk with them all inside.

"Okay guys this has all been so great but I need help packing!!"

"Still? Why do girls take so long with everything!" Jc gives me a weird look.

"Because, unlike guys, we don't like to forget things! Now come on, this suitcase isnt going to pack itself!" I say, and we all begin packing. I put the chocolates on my bedside table, because I'm saving them for later. I'm glad I took that chance with Trevor. It was only a small gesture, one that could easily be mistaken as just a friendly kiss, so the risk wasn't that big, but I think I'm going to ask Trevor to stay, when Ricky and Jc are done helping me pack. I just want to spend some time alone with im, like the good ol' days.

Finally Ricky and Jc have to leave. I love them to bits, but I wanna spend some alone time with Trev!

"bye trevor! Bye Ali" Jc says, as he winks at Trevor who blushes

"make good choices" Ricky says, raiseing his eyebrows as he looks from Trevor to me. We both blush, this time.

"Shut up Ricky" I say 

"you know you love me" He says and blows me a kiss. I pretend to catch it as we both laugh. 

"So whatcha you wanna do?" I ask when Jc and Ricky are finally out the door. He looks at me then the floor. Hmmm. what should we do? How about something we haven't done in a while! "Lets make a video!" I cry out. He smiles at me as the idea brings back so many great memories 

"We should do the Can You Kiss It challenge!" Trevor says, and smiles at me questionably with glee in his eyes. I know that challenge, Basicaly the game is, you have to pick three objects and the other person is blindfoleded and has to guess what it is by kissing it. It's really funny, I think Joe Sugg made it up. I give Trevor the evil eye, and say

"Nothing gross though!" becasuse I don't want to be kissing dog poo or something. He nods his head, and we set off. I don't know what to grab. I look in the fridge, and for some reason there is a lobster in there, so I grab that. Trevor is about to make out with my dinner...
I also grab a lime and... hmmm what else? Oh my heart pillow! Why not? I doubt he will guess it.

Trevor POV (the first ever!)

What should I find for Ali? Oh, how about the cap of the sprite bottle? It's clean, so she won't mind. Maybe a rubber ducky? Yeah that sounds good. Now what else, I need one more thing for her. Oh! I know perfect thing! 
This video is really going to go great with this fake valentines day we're having.

(Ali Pov)

"Okay Trevor go set up the lights and stuff I will get the camera." I say, and he nods and runs off upstairs. I get my camera set up, he comes down, and we start.

"Whats up guys it's Trevor and today I have a special guest... Allison! You guys should know her if you have been watching for a while, we have been BFF's since we were like 2 weeks old, it was destiny!" He says, laughing.  

"So guys today were gonna do the weird Can You Kiss It challenge, made by whoever. If you know who made it, comment down below". I say, then I let Trevor explain to the viewers what the challenge is. 

"So in each of our bags we have three items. One person will be blindfolded, and the other will hold 1 of the 3 items to the blindfolded persons face. The person who is blindfolded then has to kiss the object to find out what it is! The winner is the person who guesses the most items correctly, and gets to tweet something off of the losers account. Ready? Set. Go!" Trevor says. I go first, so I blindfold him and I pull out the heart pillow. He kisses it and I can tell he's a bit tense because he has no idea what it is. 

"Hey thats soft" He says. I can barley hold in my laugh. "is it a pillow?" he asks.

"yes!" I say

"YASSSSSSS" he screams, he then does a weird dance of some sort, as he takes his blindfold off.

After that, I give him the other two items. He freaks out when he kisses the lobster, and then He didn't guess the lime  right, he thought it was a lemon, so I gave him a half point. Then it's his turn. I don't guess the rubber ducky, I guess the sprite cap though. What? I love sprite. 

"Then the last thing is this" He says to the camera, probably showing the camera what he is holding.
"You ready?" he asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I say. I wait a feel seconds, and then I feel it. No, not it. Him. I pull back and take my blindfold off. He looks at me emberassed, but all I do is smirk and pull him in again. It's an amazing kiss, I feel the tingling sensation inside of me that really does feel like fireworks! I've never really had a proper kiss before. I've had crushes, and I've dated a few guys, but I've never kissed any of them before. I now realize Trevor and I really do like each other. We're still kissing, when all of a sudden, the door slams open. Uh oh.

A/N: Hey guys it's been a while, I hope this chapter is long enough for ya! 

<3 Love ya! 

Forever or ForeneverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara