Part 8

I walked around in Seabrook and came across the barrier of zombie town. I walked in and saw Zoey, Zed's sister, playing around with her puppy. I went to the wolf pack who were hanging around there. "Hi guys!" I said with a big smile. "Chloe!" Was Wyatt's response. I saw 2 of the wolfs hiding some paper but I didn't ask for it because it was secret otherwise they wouldn't hide it for me. Wyatt took my hand and walked a little while with me. "What were those papers?" I asked. I saw in the look of Wyatt's face, that he was worried. "You don't have to tell me" I said directly after he stopped walking. "I really want to tell you Chloe, but it's not on me, when I can, I'll tell you!" He said. I just get worried thinking about him but I agree and walk away from Zombietown since Wyatt needed to meet up with his pack again. I passed Zed's house and saw graffiti on it. One of the things said 'Monster' Sad.

I heard anyone screaming and runed to the sound. It was Zoey, she almost got killed by a passing car, right outside Zombietown. "Zoey, come here!" I yelled. She runned upon me and told me crying that her puppy ran away. "Zoey, chill, just go home and pretend like it never happened, I go and find your puppy, do you have anything from him?" I said/asked. She gave me a ball and runned home. I went to Wyatt and the other werewolfs. "Can you find Zoey's puppy by following his smell?" I asked. Wyatt responded: "For doing that we'll need something of him!" I let them see the ball.