Friends Dont Lie

Max's POV

We were walking back to Eleven house to conclude the BEST sleepover EVER!!!!! But first we have to talk seriously with N/N. (NickName) "Ok Y/N, what do you want to talk about? " I said climbing on the bed. "Yeah talk to us. " Eleven said getting on the other side of Y/N. "You guys might think that I'm going insane, but I'm from the future. " Y/N said looking down at her feet. Eleven and I stare at each other and she just pat Y/Ns shoulder. "I believe you. " Eleven says with a reassuring smile. "Ok WOAH!! Could you teach us some things about the future! " I said looking deep in her eyes. "Umm sure! " Y/N says standing up. " So.... There's this disease called the Corona virus and it killed some people. Also theres this dance called renegade. " Y/N said while moving her arms around. Eleven tried to copy her moves. She's so cute. Wait what! "So guys before we help Y/N go back to the future, do you guys want to play spin the bottle? " I said after we showed are moves. "Umm sure. " Y/N said while sitting on the floor. " Yes. " Eleven said while sitting next to Y/N. "So how do we play? " Y/N said while putting Billy's name on one of the squares. " So we spin the arrow and who ever it lands on, El has to spy on them. "Yes." El said getting ready to spin the arrow. "Omg you got Mike!! " Y/N said laughing with Eleven and I. Y/N started to set the radio so Eleven can teleport.

Eleven POV

"So cool. " Max said while I was teleporting. I took off my blind fold and glared at her. "Sorry." Max said. "Mikes and asshole PERIODT!! " Y/N said looking at the stupid photo of Mike. "Girl I know you don't like him. " Max said looking at Y/N. They soon got quiet so I could see the boys. "Mike." "We're not same species. " I said while listening to there conversation. They soon started farting and burping which made me laugh. "What so funny? " Y/N said while looking at me laugh like a chimpanzee. I took my blindfold off and I started laughing harder. Max and Y/N started laughing too. "Who's next? " Max said looking at us. "Oooo me!! " Y/N said while spinning the bottle. "Ooh god N/N you got Billy. " Max said looking into Y/Ns eyes. "Ok El if you see something weird, get out as soon as you can. " Max said warning me. I teleported to Billy, and he was standing like if he was going to talk to somebody. I hear a girl yelling. "El what do you see? " Max said. "Billy talking to somebody." " It's probably Mikes mom. " Y/N joked. "He's talking to a girl. He's moving away. " I said while walking away. " It's a monster. " I said.. "Demogorgon" Max muttered. "A what? " Y/N said. "A monster. " Max said before I yelled. "He got the girl!!! " "Oop." Is all Y/N could say. I took off my blindfold. "Let's get this monster! " Y/N said while searching around for knifes.

Erica's POV

I sat down in a booth, right next to Dustin, this girl, and this ugly kid. "What do you want nerds. " I said while sipping on a milkshake. "We need you to go in the vents using this map. " The girl with the name tag Robin on it. "More chocolate syrup please. " I said moving my banana split close to the guy named Steve. "Just do it. " Dustin said looking at Steve. Steve grabbed the banana split and leaving. "So if I do this I get free ice cream for life. " I said looking at them. "Well yes. " Robin said. "Look I will enter that stupid vent if I get all the ice cream I want. " I said sipping my milkshake. "We already agreed to this. " Robin said. "Erica dont do this for us, do this for your country." Dustin said. " Well you can't spell America without Erica. " I said looking at my banana split Steve brought me. "And before you say anything, that speech was awful. " I said staring at Dustin.

Hoppers POV (I totally forgot about Hopper oops. )

Joyce was showing Alexei how her magnets kept falling off of her fridge. "Magnet." Joyce said while slamming to rocks together. "Magnet." Alexei said pointing at the car. "No magnet on fridge." Joyce said putting a rock on a tree than making it fall on the floor. "STOP TRYING TO TEACH HIM"
I said looking at Joyce. I started to get on the car. "Не садись в машину! " Alexei said looking at me. "What?? " I said while turning on the car. "IT'S GONNA BLOW! " I said running away from the car. The car blew up and Joyce, Alexei, and I just stared. " How are we going to Ohio now! " Joyce said looking at me with a angry expression on her face. "By walking. " I said while dragging Alexei with me. We started walking on the path way. "Why did you blow up the stupid damn car." Joyce muttered. "Woah woah woah you were the one who started this mess because of your stupid magnets. " I said while letting go of Alexei. While we were fighting, Alexei started moving away. "HEY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING! " I said tackling Alexei. "Let him go, he's not the one who who made us fight. " Joyce said looking into my eyes. We soon got close to a seven eleven. As soon as we entered, we went and grabbed some Cokes. "Are you guys are going to pay for those. " The cashier said looking at us. "We all bought some drinks and Alexei bought a Cherry Slurpee. We got close to a car and entered it. " What the heck!! " The guy said. "I'm chief Hopper and we need your car for an emergency. " I said. He just stood there. "He's the most dangerous man in the world. He killed many children. " I said staring at Alexei while he was drinking him Slurpee. "Let's go. " I said while turning on the car. "Sorry not sorry! " Joyce said.

(Hey guys!!! I hope you guys liked this chapter. My school closed for six weeks!!!! Oop stay healthy guys. Also thank you for 365 reads!!!!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)